Junior Marketing Project Manager
Does organizing your to-do list give you a deep sense of joy that no one else seems to understand? Are you a natural-born leader who enjoys meeting new people? Is your favorite part of going on vacation creating the waterfall project plan to manage it? If so, you're probably a fit for Nebo's award-winning PM team.
Junior Marketing Project Management at Nebo
We’re looking for a Junior Marketing Project Manager who will work alongside senior project managers and work directly with clients. You'll also work on developing core project management skills, with an emphasis on growth and learning. In this role, you'll create and manage project plans, keep tasks organized and on track, manage project scope, and communicate directly with clients regularly.
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO, and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
Junior Marketing Project Manager Duties
- Assist and work hand-in-hand with Marketing and Senior Marketing Project Managers
- Build and nurture client and internal project team relationships
- Take personal responsibility to complete high-quality projects on time and on budget
- Communicate quickly and effectively with clients in individual conversations, meetings, and written communication
- Create weekly status reports for all projects managed
- Drive project and tasks to completion
- Uphold Nebo's current processes and procedures around scheduling, task management, and documentation
Junior Marketing Project Manager Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-3 years experience managing marketing projects
- Ability to manage personal and project deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both to clients and with internal departments
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic familiarity with core tenets of marketing, including social, public relations, email, paid media, SEO, UXO, content, or analytics
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 2 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Education: Bachelor Degree