Do you like to push the envelope of design and motion on social media, email, and other marketing platforms, even within existing limitations? We’re looking for a talented and passionate designer to help us bring creative content to life across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Email, Paid Media and other emerging platforms. Each day you’ll be challenged to blend creativity, unique client knowledge, human-centered principles and solid design skills to produce industry-leading content.
A Digital Designer will be expected to create multiple high-end creative elements that span a variety of accounts and platforms in any given week. Ideal candidates should have experience working with marketing account planners, strategists, and creatives. This person will have an ability to interpret client brands and priorities in a manner that is authentic to mobile-first platforms, and a desire to collaborate and concept with internal and client stakeholders.
Nebo is a human-centered agency built on a culture of respect, professional growth and care for every employee. With numerous perks, including hybrid in-office/remote work or fully remote work options designed to fit your needs, unlimited PTO, and free attendance to local marketing events, join this fun-loving team that occasionally talks Slack Smack.
- Lead storyboarding and creation of short form videos/animation
- Concept and create assets for use across various marketing platforms that are uniquely optimized to fit each channel, each audience and align with the client’s brand identity
- Flexibility to respond quickly to breaking news or emerging industry trends by creating multiple pieces of content in a day or week
- Collaborate alongside social media specialists and account strategists to help them execute their visions on a daily basis
- Communicate with managers and colleagues to update project timelines and report on progress
- Ability to assist with interactive design for approximately 20% of the time
- 3+ years’ design experience with at least
- 1 year designing social-focused creative
- Online portfolio/demo reel showcasing your creativity, design, typographic, and layout skills
- Highly skilled of proficiency in: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, or comparable design and editing software
- Engaged knowledge of the social and advertising landscape, including social, email, and paid media capabilities and trends
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a collaborative mindset
- Capable of working to timeline while delivering quality work
- Understanding of and appreciation for audience analytics
- Drives to deliver work on the bleeding edge of what’s possible for each platform, even within limitations
- Strong familiarity with social media and pop culture trends
- Ability to film, produce and edit high quality photography/video for use on social
- Highly skilled in interpreting and applying marketing analytics to design decision-making
- Experience with website or application design
Nebo's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centered agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran’s status.
Posted: 30 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $50,000 - $66,666
Location: Atlanta, GA