Brand Content Creator
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various pieces of content with the goal to expand the digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and lead count for the RedFork brand. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Strategize and records videos for TikTok in partnership with the RedFork Brand founder, Dave Marando.
- Create multiple resources (e.g. ebooks, blogs, infographics, guides, etc.) each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics.
- Create and design email content that nurtures relationships and converts subscribers to customers and brand ambassadors.
- Create, design, and post social content that sets RedFork as a thought leader for small business marketing and shares value-based content that educates small business owners on valuable marketing basics and practices.
- Blog on an ongoing basis on behalf of our clients’ brands to attract site visitors through search, social, and email subscribers.
- Grow the subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s in tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that promotes RedFork’s products and services.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Experience creating and editing impactful short-form videos that promote brand engagement.
- Experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Experience building audiences either online or offline. This person must be an excellent writer as well as highly creative, but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Knowledgeable in content management systems such as MailChimp, Wix, or similar technologies.
- Knowledgeable in video editing systems such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, or similar technologies.
- Basic skills with Apple Macintosh OS.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to analyze advertising and marketing data to improve strategies
- An intermediate level of marketing knowledge, including:
- Inbound & Content Marketing strategies
- Marketing Campaign creation and management
- Development of content marketing calendars for social media, blog posts, videos, etc.