Digital Project Manager
Share this job
SVGs not supported by this browser.
We are looking for a highly organized, task-oriented, proactive Project Manager (PM) to manage the workflow of their very own team of six digital marketing experts as they create, maintain and elevate the digital ad campaigns for up to 50 partners.
As the driving force behind taking projects from concept to completion, our PMs must do their part to deliver an exceptional customer experience, while maintaining a solutions-focused approach, always anticipating client account and workflow issues and attacking them when, or better yet before they arise.
The PM is responsible for managing a team of specialists who research, create, administer, and monitor bespoke digital strategies that drive a return on investment for our partners, ensuring the team has everything they need to execute their job thoroughly, and on time. As a conductor, and a motivator, and using up-to-date best practices, and cutting-edge digital marketing strategies, the PM is a true leader who extracts only the highest levels of service and expertise from their team…on time, every time.
Self-awareness, active listening skills, critical thought, and a positive mental attitude are vital for success at Drive Social Media. If you use words like tenacity and sticktoitiveness when describing yourself, and you see the urgency in overcoming project roadblocks, we’d love to hear from you.
- Manage the workflow for a cross-functional team who is busy creating and maintaining paid digital strategies for up to 50 clients.
- Manage the team’s day-to-day, coordinating multiple calendars, and executing on project timelines. Pristine scheduling is a must.
- Acquire everything needed for your team to complete their jobs efficiently and effectively; from creative assets to access to a client’s CRM.
- Take ownership of the assigned accounts and ensure that all teammates are clear on roles and responsibilities, and are held accountable for deliverables.
- Build, maintain, and surpass client expectations and relationships through consistent, open communication, and creative problem solving.
- Defend the Drive strategy and process without damaging the client relationship.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of client-facing, or consulting experience.
- 3+ years of experience managing and developing a team.
- 3+ years of experience working with a variety of paid media channels, including; paid social, YouTube, display and paid search at a leading marketing agency.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a genuine interest in and curiosity for human behavior and forging relationships.
- The ability to actively listen, learn, and apply lessons and best practices.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work within a process management system while also proactively identifying areas for workflow improvement.
- Command of Google Suite; working knowledge of SalesForce and TaskRay software is a strong advantage (but lack of is not a deal breaker).
- A desire to work
- k with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The ideal candidate is:
- A people person with a genuine desire to move the financial needle for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Hyper organized, proactive and detail-oriented. Our PMs have been called “over communicators”, as setting, resetting, and maintaining client expectations is vital to a team’s success.
- Undeniably self-aware, and able to remain objective and positive through workday trials and tribulations.
- Skeptical but not a contrarian. Thought-provoking questions that encourage respectful discourse are how we continually grow, and uncover the whole story.
- A true leader who is not afraid to call out team inefficiencies to benefit the greater good.
- Not a box checker or a clock watcher. The PM’s goal should be to manage their teams to drive their clients a return on investment, not to scratch a task off a list.
- Curious and tenacious.
Skills & Experience:
- Real world experience as a Project Manager, Project Coordinator, or in a similar role.
- Exceptional communication skills; verbal, non-verbal, and written, with the ability to tailor a conversation or a request to each unique individual (clients and employees alike) to achieve a desired outcome.
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite and working knowledge of Salesforce and TaskRay.
- Salary, plus quarterly bonuses based upon customer retention
- Eligible for full health, dental, vision benefits within the first 90 days of employment
- Drive pays 100% of premiums for STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- 401k with up to a four percent match after your first full year at Drive
- Agile and fast paced environment
- Parking not included - but we’ve done the research and can help you locate a spot!
Apply for this job
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 20 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $62,000 - $80,600
Location: St Louis, MO