Account Executive - Social Media
Share this job
SVGs not supported by this browser.
We are looking for a self-motivated, outgoing Account Executive (AE) to manage digital ad accounts for up to 50 partners. As the key contact, strategy driver, and business consultant, tenacity is essential to both yield a return on investment, and to preserve the customer experience.
Self-awareness, active listening skills, critical thinking, a positive mental attitude, and a customer-oriented approach are vital for success in this role. The AE is expected to lead and control client meetings, to present with confidence and command, and to tactfully overcome client objections, all while building and maintaining a strong level of trust and respect with their partners.
The Account Executive is responsible for managing their own team of specialists who research, create, administer, and monitor bespoke digital strategies that drive a return on investment for our partners. As a contributor, an educator, and a marketing guide, using up-to-date best practices, and cutting-edge digital marketing strategies, the Account Executive is a true leader who extracts only the highest levels of service and expertise from their team.
- Integrate, implement and maintain bespoke paid digital strategies for up to 50 small business clients, focusing on a tangible, scalable return on investment.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with up to 50 small business clients, understanding and even anticipating their business and interpersonal needs.
- Negotiate client advertising budgets and deliverable deadlines, justifying costs and schedules.
- Overcome client objections when a request is based on feelings and not data in order to stay on track to achieve our ROI goals.
- Defend the Drive strategy and process without damaging the client relationship.
- Command your team, inspiring them to design thought-provoking, value-packed creative campaigns that drive revenue, keeping client standards, and the Drive process top-of-mind. A successful Account Executive will build a happy, productive, efficient, creative and motivated team who sees client success as their own.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of client-facing, or consulting experience.
- 3+ years of experience managing, inspiring, and developing a team.
- 3+ years of experience working with a variety of paid media channels, including; paid social, YouTube, display and paid search at a leading marketing agency.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a genuine interest in and curiosity for human behavior and forging relationships.
- Demonstrable experience with digital campaign planning and a solid understanding of marketing and advertising methods and techniques that yield a return on investment.
- The ability to think adeptly around both creative and analytics, and an understanding of how they work together to drive a return on investment.
- A strong grasp of performance media best practices.
- Hands-on experience with digital ad platforms, including; Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads. (Bonus points for experience with others such as Snap, TikTok, Twitter, and so on.)
- Aptitude for working with and gaining insights from data.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work within a process management system while also proactively identifying areas for workflow improvement.
- Knowledge of Google Suite; working knowledge of SalesForce software is a strong advantage (but lack of is not a deal breaker).
- A desire to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- A people person with a genuine desire to move the financial needle for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Undeniably self-aware, and able to remain objective and positive through workday trials and tribulations.
- Skeptical but not a contrarian. Thought-provoking questions that encourage respectful discourse are how we continually grow, and uncover the whole story.
- A true leader who is not afraid to call out team inefficiencies to benefit the greater good.
- Not a box checker. The Account Executive’s goal should be to drive their clients a return on investment, not to scratch a task off a list.
- Curious and tenacious.
- Real world experience as an Account Executive, or in a similar role.
- Exceptional communication skills; verbal, non-verbal, and written.
- Exceptional presentation skills, with the ability to guide the meeting, and all parties involved, to a desired outcome.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or related position.
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite and working knowledge of Salesforce and TaskRay.
- Salary, plus quarterly bonuses based upon customer retention
- Eligible for full health, dental, vision benefits within the first 90 days of employment
- Drive pays 100% of premiums for STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- 401k with up to a four percent match after your first full year at Drive
- Agile and fast paced environment
- Parking not included - but we’ve done the research and can help you locate a spot!
Apply for this job
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 20 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: St Louis, MO