Business Development Representative
Share this job
SVGs not supported by this browser.
Our Business Developers are the engine behind our extreme growth.
With paid training and uncapped residual commissions, first-year Sales Representatives on average earn $85,000-$100,000!
-Top performers can earn $100,00K+
- 30% of business developers receive promotions within 12 months to senior-level roles with increased base pay+ and higher commission.
-10% of Business Developer earn director level promotions within 18 months that will then lead/manage a team of 4 business developers. Directors will earn $150,000-$200,000
Does this sound like you…??
- Loves money, growth & a fun team environment
- Enjoys helping local businesses grow and expand
- Have 0-4 years of face to face & cold calling experience
- Outbound cold calling experience
- Strong interest in a long term sales career
- Preferable high ticket sales experience with small business
If so, join our 200+ employees at AdWeek’s Fastest Growing Agency, Inc. 5,000’s five-time award winner, that has also been featured in Harvard Business Review, Forbes, AdWeek, NBC, Smart Insights, Glassdoor, NHL.com, Buzzfeed, Entrepreneur Magazine, Startup Grind, Business.com & Medium Business Journal.
Business Developers will…
● Prospect 25 small-medium businesses weekly
● Spend 25% of their time cold calling to book initial demos
● Conduct & present demos face to face with owners
● Manage their sales pipeline in Salesforce
● Acquire 1-3 new clients monthly
Timeline for growth…
● 3 months of training, broken down into; 1 month of hands-on boot camp style training & 2 months to prove competencies & memorize presentation scripts
● 6 months as a successful Business Developer
● 3-4 months as a Senior Business Developer
● Promotion to Director within 1 year to 1 ½ year
-Year one 80k+ OTE
-Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
-Paid time off
-Accelerated growth to a Director role ($120,000-200,000)
-Opportunity to travel: We have offices in Saint Louis, Miami, Nashville, Atlanta,
-Relocation & Growth: Tampa office coming in June 2022 & Dallas office coming in 2023!
Brand new offices:
-Saint Louis’s office is outfitted with a hidden speakeasy (let’s see if you can find it)
-Miami has a gorgeous view in the heart of Brickell
- Atlanta office was recently built in January of 2021 in Buckhead
-Nashville’s spacious office is 2 blocks from Broadway & Assembly Hall
-1 month of paid hands-on training and ongoing training, education & leadership development at Drive’s Headquarters
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
More about us…
Drive Social Media is one of the fastest-growing advertising technology companies in the country. Born out of necessity to provide the best return on investment for our partners, Drive has developed a cloud-based advertising management platform to achieve better campaign results and transparency while improving advertising efficiencies to stimulate revenue growth.
Over the past 10 years, we’ve been keeping up with the massive shifts in consumer attention to online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, and Google and we pride ourselves on comprehending and delivering the industry’s best practices and solutions to our partners.
- Base salary, in addition to monthly, uncapped commission
- Engaging and hands on Sales Training Program; paid
- Eligible for full health, dental, vision benefits within the first 90 days of employment
- Drive pays 100% of premiums for STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- 401k with up to a four percent match after your first full year at Drive
- Agile and fast paced environment
- Parking not included - but we’ve done the research and can help you locate a spot!
Apply for this job
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 60 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $85,000 - $100,000
Location: St Louis, MO