Senior Media Planner, Paid Search
Senior Media Planner, Paid Search (Senior Search Specialist)
Our paid media team is seeking a motivated Paid Search Specialist to join our agency to support the management of our clients' Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns. Mastery of Google Ads and Analytics is a requirement. Paid Social experience is desirable. Experience with other digital channels, whether Programmatic, Direct/Publisher, Native, is a definite plus but not essential. This person will be a resourceful, self-starter who shares our Work Hard|Play Nice values and can’t wait to be part of our bustling and collaborative team.
FINN Partners is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated marketing firms in the world. We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and driven by purpose and passion for bringing to life the world-changing ideas, technologies, products and services of our client partners.
- Responsible for providing best-practice media recommendations
- Lead and fully manage paid media accounts, particularly PPC programs
- Develop media strategy by understanding clients' objectives and working with internal teams
- Own campaign strategy and structure, including keyword development, audience targeting, campaign build, bid strategy, set-up, and execution
- Day to day management and continuous optimizations on the account, campaign, and ad group levels
- Daily pacing and budget tracking
- Biweekly and monthly performance tracking and reporting
- Direct client communications (meetings and conference calls)
- Competitive review and analysis
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years advertising or media agency experience, with a minimum of 2 years managing Google Ads
- Current Google Ads certification
- G Suite (sheets, docs, slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Google Marketing platform (Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
- Paid Search campaigns (Google, Bing, YouTube, etc)
- Self-serve social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat)
- Ability to conduct critical analysis and identify key insights
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Solid project management and organizational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and perform under tight deadlines
To Apply: Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners: Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.
Posted: 80 Days Ago
Size: Large (501-1,000)
Location: New York, NY