Sr. Analyst, Training And Development
About Ovative Group
Ovative Group is the premier independent media and measurement firm in the United States. We help change makers, in fast-growing, customer-centric organizations across industries reinvent their marketing and measurement programs. We leverage our media, measurement, and consulting capabilities to help brands like Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman, Facebook, The Home Depot, CVS, Disney, and UnitedHealth Group transform their media and marketing programs. Our proprietary approach to measuring and optimizing marketing investment decisions, Enterprise Marketing Return (EMR), is disrupting the industry and setting the gold standard for customer and marketing strategy, activation, and measurement.
Recognized six consecutive years on Star Tribune’s list of Top 150 Workplaces and four years on Inc.5000’s list of the fastest growing private companies in America, we pride ourselves in always overdelivering for our clients, our teams, and our communities.
About the Role
The Senior Analyst, Training & Development position is a truly unique opportunity to take on a role at a fast-growing company that has the highest standards for talent, client success and fun. This person will divide their time between team development and talent management. The ideal candidate demonstrates a high degree of emotional intelligence, strong critical thinking, great active listening, and strong written and verbal communication. This person will be held to a high standard of confidentiality and ethics, as they’ll be in contact with sensitive employee information and Ovative managers and leadership on a regular basis.
This role is pivotal in helping us scale our development and talent management programs that are geared to unlock our talent’s potential. Come join us and help us achieve our vision of creating future industry leaders by fearlessly unlocking the potential of our team members.
Responsibilities of a Training & Development Senior Analyst
Talent Development: (70%)
- Lead discussions with key Ovative leaders to identify training and development needs across a diverse set of roles and levels.
- Create overarching roadmap of training priorities for designated cohorts that may vary based on specific training needs or other defining characteristics like team or level.
- Think strategically about the goals of each learning opportunity and what survey or feedback metrics could be requested to measure success of our initiatives.
- Research, or partner with team subject matter experts, to create content, training, or developmental experiences that will meet the needs of the individual and the business.
- Lead select training content and adjust approach where needed to maximize retention and application
- Audit select training sessions or other development content and craft recommendations for changes, and implement as agreed upon.
- Manage scheduling and tracking of course completion, as well as scheduling on calendars for live development opportunities.
- Own management of the LMS to ensure organized, accessible learning opportunities to all staff.
- Executive surveys at designated times to understand the impact our development is having and use the insights from the data to share our future priorities and incorporate into the roadmap
- Support organization-wide development and onboarding efforts in partnership with I&D team
Talent Management: (30%)
- Facilitate scheduled conversations between team members and managers to ensure understanding and alignment exists on performance and developmental opportunities.
- Serve as an always-available development support person to help team members think through career aspirations or current situations and connect them to resources or tools that will enable and empower them.
- Connect the dots and share your insight when opportunities surfaced in individual conversations could address needs surfaced in team/org-wide conversations.
- Share ownership of ensuring key development conversations are scheduled and occurring in a timely manner.
- Participate in identifying or further defining development needs for our broader Talent Services team that would best enable our support of candidates and team members in their experiences with Ovative.
- 4 – 6 years of experience in training & development or related field
- Proven track record of enabling learning moments and coaching actively on-the-fly
- Strong project management, prioritization, detail orientation, and analytical acumen
- Strong professional and personable communication skills (written and verbal) to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to build and maintain trust with individuals to enable authentic developmental and performance conversations
- Genuine passion, curiosity and excitement to creatively problem solve, drive productive change, and make us the best talent team in the industry
- Strong critical thinking skills and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, MS Office and PowerPoint
- Can lead self, operating independently and manage multiple assignments and stakeholders simultaneously
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and high ethical standards under pressure
At Ovative, we offer a transparent view into three core components of your total compensation package: Base Salary, Annual Bonus, and Benefits. The salary range for this position below is inclusive of an annual bonus. Actual offers are made with consideration for relevant experience and anticipated impact. Additional benefits information is provided below.
For our Sr. Analyst positions, our compensation ranges from $62,000 to $93,000, which is inclusive of a 15% bonus.
Benefits of Working at Ovative Group
We provide strong, competitive, holistic benefits that understand the importance of your life inside and out of work
Culture matters and we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace five-years running because of it. We demand trust and transparency from each other. We believe in doing the hard and complicated work others put off. We’re open in communication and floor plan. We’re flat – our interns sit next to VPs, our analysts work closely with senior leaders, and our CEO interacts with every single person daily. Put together, these elements help foster an environment where smart people can support each other in performing to their highest potential.
Compensation and Insurance:
We strive to hire and retain the best talent in the Twin Cities. Paying fair, competitive compensation, with a large bonus incentive, and phenomenal health insurance is an important part of this mix. We’re rewarded fairly and when the company performs well, we all benefit.
Tangible Amenities We Enjoy:
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Free parking and on-site fitness center with locker rooms
- Sabbatical program
- Charitable giving via our time and a financial match program
- Shenanigan’s Day
Working at Ovative won’t be easy, but if you like getting your hands dirty, driving results, and being surrounded by the best talent, it’ll be the most rewarding job you’ll ever have. If you think you can make us better, we want to hear from you!
Posted: 24 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Minneapolis, MN