Account Supervisor/Associate Vice President
Are you passionate about your work in travel/tourism/hospitality and looking to take your career to the next level?
Does tackling a variety of tasks and challenges each day leave you energized and ready for more?
Would you like to be a part of a strong, energetic and collaborative team dedicated to providing the highest caliber of service to their clients?
If you answered yes, let’s talk ….
Finn’s Travel - Lifestyle public relations practice, Hawkins International (HIPR) is growing and looking for an Account Supervisor or Associate Vice President (AS/AVP) to join our global award-winning integrated marketing team.
At Hawkins/FINN, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work on iconic global travel accounts such as: hotels and resorts, international destinations, luxury products, airlines and cruise lines, and travel related services.
- Manage multiple projects and act as a primary day to day point of contact for clients.
- Oversee media relations strategies, client planning and execution, special events and partnership programs for travel clients.
- Guide a motivated team to deliver high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals.
You’re a strong candidate if you …
- Have 5+ years of public relations experience, working with clients in the Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Industry,
- Are a resourceful, self-starter and leader who shares our Work Hard-Play Nice values.
- Have proven success driving media relations, social media, and/or internal corporate communications
- Thrive working on multiple clients in fast-paced environment
- Possess strong knowledge of and relationships with top-tier mainstream media outlets in business, lifestyle, consumer and travel
- Are experienced working with measurement platforms such as Trendkite, Cision and Muckrack.
To apply please upload your resume, cover letter and your desired salary in $USD.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
FINN Partners is a great place to work, but don’t take our word for it. We’ve been voted “#1 Best Agency to Work For” in the Extra-Large Agency Category by PR Week. Plus, FINN has ranked in the top five nearly every year since our founding a decade ago.
Our intrepid crew shares an entrepreneurial spirit that attracts talent from agencies large and small. Interestingly, we often welcome, former colleagues back to the fold after they’ve confirmed the grass is not greener elsewhere, or they return as clients when they want to work with the best.
All choose FINN because of our cause-minded approach, collaborative culture, commitment to excellence, ethical leadership and exciting roster of clients. Our people are deeply loyal to FINN because the FINN team is deeply loyal to each other. Finn is committed to representing a different breed of agency. Will you join us?