Digital Content Editor
VELOX Media is seeking a Digital Content Editor to join our fantastic team! This position is located in the heart of Downtown Boise, Idaho. The Digital Content Editor will research and write and edit the content that helps influence the perception of the brand and educate customers.
The ideal candidate should be an editing ninja, strategic thinker, creative problem solver and have a background in writing for all types of verticals. You'll have the opportunity to help build our content efforts from the ground up. The Digital Content Editor will be the right mix of customer-centric content writing, editing, SEO know-how, and creativity.
Digital Content Editor Responsibilities:
- Exceptional writing, editing, formatting, collaboration, and communication skills
- Experience transforming content using formatting and visuals
- Ability to juggle multiple projects on tight timelines
- Experience collaborating with writers, leadership, and subject matter guides
- Ability to express ideas clearly and diplomatically
- A real passion for providing a great content end-user experience
- Ability to edit content and share editing knowledge with internal team
Digital Content Editor Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in writing and editing
- 3 years of writing experience working with short-form content for the web. Experience working in a marketing or advertising setting.
- 2 years of experience writing and editing SEO optimized content, preferred.
- A clear understanding of tone and the ability to quickly adapt to different writing styles.
- The ability to handle multiple projects at once and meet aggressive deadlines.
Submission of copywriting portfolio to be submitted with resume. The diversity of work is key. Produced content, editorial clips as well as some marketing/advertising work. Portfolio demonstrates industry and conceptual diversity, examples should be from a variety of channels and represent different types of marketing from awareness to direct. Work should show evidence of "thinking outside the box" while achieving business goals.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Casual dress and frequent team building events
- Health Insurance & 401k Match
- Flexible Vacation (PTO)
- Gym Reimbursement
- Kombucha On Tap!
What's our culture like?
We’re kind of like one big (or small depending on where you’re from) family. We like to work hard and have fun. We’re serious about getting it right and have a lot of laughs along the way. Accountability is huge for us because the buck stops here. We don’t make excuses. We’re persistent and persuasive, thrive on strategy and "always striving for greatness" is the name of our game.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 23 Days Ago
Size: Small (11-50)
Location: Boise, ID
Education: Bachelor Degree