About Ovative Group
Ovative Group is the premier independent media and measurement firm in the United States. We help change makers, in fast-growing, customer-centric organizations across industries reinvent their marketing and measurement programs. We leverage our media, measurement, and consulting capabilities to help brands like Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman, Facebook, The Home Depot, CVS, Disney, and UnitedHealth Group transform their media and marketing programs. Our proprietary approach to measuring and optimizing marketing investment decisions, Enterprise Marketing Return (EMR), is disrupting the industry and setting the gold standard for customer and marketing strategy, activation, and measurement.
Recognized six consecutive years on Star Tribune’s list of Top 150 Workplaces and four years on Inc.5000’s list of the fastest growing private companies in America, we pride ourselves in always overdelivering for our clients, our teams, and our communities.
About The Role
The Solution Architect role offers the right candidate the opportunity to take on an early stage, leadership role at a fast-growing company that has the highest standards for talent, fun, and client success. The position will lead best-in-class marketing and measurement technology architecture, implementations, and audits for our clients. These may consist of web analytics tools, data capture tools/mechanisms, tag management solutions, and additional complex technologies that power toolsets like personalization engines, web analytics, multi-touch attribution, cross-channel marketing measurement, online-to-offline measurement, cross-device measurement, and additional data-driven tools.
We are looking for people who are skilled at understanding high-level business goals and turning them into actionable technology recommendations and implementations.
- Act as primary technical subject matter expert on web development, tagging, and data capture.
- Lead our development team in implementing and extending web analytics suites for our clients and internal teams for a variety of industry leading platforms including Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Define and implement data capture and tag management strategies for clients including ongoing enhancements and optimizations to drive business value
- Creation and deployment of front-end test designs across landing pages, websites, and a/b testing tools
- Lead technical requirements gathering, solution design, process improvement, and implementation of marketing & measurement technologies across a variety of projects including new product creation, client advisory, and internal infrastructure investments
- Troubleshoot a broad range of data and technology issues across proprietary and other marketing technologies
- Actively pursue innovative new technology opportunities for our clients and our company
- Key contributor in technology innovation to address changes presented by data privacy regulation and the ever-changing measurement landscape
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience deploying and managing tag management, web analytics, and A/B site testing tools
- Basic understanding of data storage, processing, and cloud computing
- Strong technical background demonstrating an ability to understand business goas and make actionable technology recommendations
- Sound conceptual, analytical, and “big picture” problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (e.g., oral, written, presentation) and deliverable production skills
- Experience with mobile app tagging
- Experience with marketing APIs and/or automating data pulls from marketing platforms
- MarTech landscape exposure and understanding
- Digital measurement and/or marketing data background
- Ability to communicate development requirements both internally and externally to client teams
- Analytics and/or marketing technology management experience
- Familiarity with cloud computing and big data
At Ovative, we offer a transparent view into three core components of your total compensation package: Base Salary, Annual Bonus, and Benefits. The salary range for this position below is inclusive of an annual bonus. Actual offers are made with consideration for relevant experience and anticipated impact. Additional benefits information is provided below.
For our Sr. Analyst positions, our compensation ranges from $62,000 to $93,000, which is inclusive of a 15% bonus.
Benefits of Working at Ovative Group
We provide strong, competitive, holistic benefits that understand the importance of your life inside and out of work
Culture matters and we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace three-years running because of it. We demand trust and transparency from each other. We believe in doing the hard and complicated work others put off. We’re open in communication and floor plan. We’re flat – our interns sit next to VPs, our analysts work closely with senior leaders, and our CEO interacts with every single person daily. Put together, these elements help foster an environment where smart people can support each other in performing to their highest potential.
Compensation and Insurance:
We strive to hire and retain the best talent in the Twin Cities. Paying fair, competitive compensation, with a large bonus incentive, and phenomenal health insurance is an important part of this mix. We’re rewarded fairly and when the company performs well, we all benefit.
Tangible Amenities We Enjoy:
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Free parking and on-site fitness center with locker rooms
- Sabbatical program
- Charitable giving via our time and a financial match program
- Shenanigan’s day
- Weekly dedicated Innovation time
Working at Ovative won’t be easy, but if you like getting your hands dirty, driving results, and being surrounded by the best talent, it’ll be the most rewarding job you’ll ever have. If you think you can make us better, we want to hear from you!
Posted: 22 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Minneapolis, MN