Performance Media Project Manager- Project/Traffic Manager
Performance Media Project Manager - Project/Traffic Manager
Lamark Media (“Lamark”) is an integrated digital marketing firm driven by a simple philosophy: create extraordinary marketing campaigns that yield positive, measurable results for their clients and strategic partners. Lamark’s methodology is to create a custom omni-channel strategy that leverages digital marketing assets like a portfolio which can be measured, optimized and scaled for long-term success.
The company was founded in 2009 with the vision of developing a full-service platform that provides a comprehensive suite of digital marketing services in-house with an agnostic approach to driving growth.
We are currently seeking a Project/Traffic Manager (PM) who works in seamless coordination with our Performance and Operations departments to bring our media teams together to do amazing work for our clients. Primarily responsible for driving the details and managing the resources for digital projects, the PM is focused on ensuring that the Performance Team campaigns are organized, delivered on time, on budget, with correct tracking, and within scope.
- Direct timelines and project deliverables for performance clients.
- Manage tactical initiatives for the client's business; maintain a focus on the short-term deliverables, concurrent with a firm understanding of client's long-term goals.
- Communicate regularly with internal team on status, timeline, deliverables, performance reporting, competitive intelligence analysis and other follow-up items.
- Resource and calendar management – Team coordination of scheduling and meetings with appropriate deadlines.
- Create and implement new processes
- Coordinate internal campaign team meetings, including project kick-off meetings and periodic update meetings with Client Experience (CE)
- Coordinate and participate in all internal client-related meetings, keeping on top of client's projects and current status; responsible for related internal follow-up
- Manage project and client profitability throughout the course of an engagement
- Support CE with billing and financial reconciliation activities, including monthly revenue recognition and projection
- Understand what motivates your teams personally and professionally.
- Own internal relationships, work to contribute strategic value beyond day-to-day campaign tactics and drive the strategic communications roadmap
- Develop quarterly and annual account plans and work with team to deliver those plans
- Think DIFFERENTLY about how to give our teams a competitive advantage to be in market faster.
- Actively participate in agency learning and development activities
- Complete and regularly review professional development plan with manager
- Experience level: 5+ years - Required
- Previous agency experience – Must be able to manage multiple competing projects.
- Understanding of Performance media.
- Experience with project management software – WorkFront
- A proven understanding of the planning, creative and production processes across multiple types of work that Lamark produces, such as:
- Digital creative assets
- Search marketing
- Social media
- Programmatic media
- Connected TV
- Email and marketing automation
- Website and other interactive projects
- Reliable, responsible, and extremely detail-oriented and possessing a problem-solver mindset
- Strong organizational skill set
- Great communicator
- The drive to coordinate and traffic a variety of projects that transcend the various roles within the agency (performance, strategic, creative, technical)
- Able to work with competing priorities under tight deadlines while maintaining a sense of calm and humor
- Highly collaborative and able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and/or G-sheet skills (pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with clients (10%)
Perks & Benefits
- Incredible company culture - we are passionate about the impact we make every day, we balance flexibility with responsibility, and we aim for a consultative, transparent, and communicative approach in both our internal and client relationships
- Diverse and forward-thinking environment
- Great career growth opportunity—you’ll have direct access to agency leadership
- Company-assisted medical insurance programs, life insurance, optional vision and dental insurance programs, and short-term and long-term disability offered
- 401(k) with employer matching
Posted: 85 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Boca Raton, FL