Manager, Data, Analytics, And Measurement
About Ovative Group
Ovative Group is the premier independent media and measurement firm in the United States. We help change makers, in fast-growing, customer-centric organizations across industries reinvent their marketing and measurement programs. We leverage our media, measurement, and consulting capabilities to help brands like Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman, Facebook, The Home Depot, CVS, Disney, and UnitedHealth Group transform their media and marketing programs. Our proprietary approach to measuring and optimizing marketing investment decisions, Enterprise Marketing Return (EMR), is disrupting the industry and setting the gold standard for customer and marketing strategy, activation, and measurement.
Recognized six consecutive years on Star Tribune’s list of Top 150 Workplaces and four years on Inc.5000’s list of the fastest growing private companies in America, we pride ourselves in always overdelivering for our clients, our teams, and our communities.
About the Role
In this role you will serve as a leader on our Measurement Solutions team to help clients get the most value from marketing measurement. You will be accountable for 2-4 clients engagements and will partner with marketing measurement experts to staff the engagements. You will be responsible for the development, direction, strategy, profitability, and success of your client engagements. You will also have up to three direct reports, for which you will lead & partner with them on their development.
Measurement Solutions work is focused on connecting the dots between data, analytics, & business realities to drive forward marketing activation value for large-scale marketing clients. This role will have a significant client engagement need (including creating & presenting deliverables to client leadership, up to the C-level) and will require strong communication & partnership skills.Our approach to marketing measurement is a key differentiator of Ovative group.
You will be an expert in how marketing measurement technology works and the strategy for how to leverage it to move forward marketing activation (testing, analysis, etc) to unlock tangible business value for clients. You will also help evolve proprietary marketing technology products created by Ovative by providing direction & input on how to best improve our capabilities.
Responsibilities of a Manager, Data, Analytics, and Measurement
- Client Engagement:
- Manage client engagements by identifying workplans, workstreams, and deliverables; Deliver on project plans in-partnership with clients / leadership
- Work with Ovative client leaders to review services, identifying areas for improvement and altering strategies and scope
- Provide business development support, assisting with strategy/messaging and liaising with prospective clients to refine scopes of work
- Lead strategy of client digital marketing activation roadmap & vision
- Team Leadership & Empowering Others:
- Define and drive strategy across team structure, roles, development, and clients
- Play a leadership role on Measurement Solutions
- Work with internal Ovative teams to come up with marketing solutions/value-add plays
- Lead development for up to 3 direct reports
- Structured thinking:
- Address complex, open-ended analytics requests in a structured manner
- Identify & focus on what matters most to move the client's business forward
- Structure activation work and communication to drive most critical/fundamental business goals
- Subject matter expertise:
- Apply best practices to analyze client media performance data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Lead client work that translates into business insights and actionable recommendations
- Develop deep understanding of marketing measurement technology and how it impacts data/analytics/clients-business
- 4+ years (or 3+ years + MBA) of experience working with clients (internal or external)
- At least 1+ years of experience managing direct reports
- Excellent communicator & collaborator between multiple client & internal teams (Structured thinking extra helpful)
- Able to connect complex marketing data & situations into tangible business path forward for clients
- Experience within marketing industry (digital marketing preferred)
- Must be able to thrive working in ambiguous situations
- Experience related to in-marketing testing for marketing investments (Ex: Incrementality test using a holdout of a geographical area or customer holdout)
- Experience with digital marketing analytics software (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, ViQ, etc)
- Experience using Sequel to gather data or run analytics on datasets
- Experience working with MMM/MTA marketing models
- Experience communicating and partnering with high-level partners (Directors, VPs, CMOs, CFOs, etc).
At Ovative, we offer a transparent view into three core components of your total compensation package: Base Salary, Annual Bonus, and Benefits. The salary range for this position below is inclusive of an annual bonus. Actual offers are made with consideration for relevant experience and anticipated impact. Additional benefits information is provided below.
For our Manager positions, our compensation ranges from $79,000 to $132,000, which is inclusive of a 20% bonus.
Benefits of Working at Ovative Group
We provide strong, competitive, holistic benefits that understand the importance of your life inside and out of work
Culture matters and we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace five-years running because of it. We demand trust and transparency from each other. We believe in doing the hard and complicated work others put off. We’re open in communication and floor plan. We’re flat – our interns sit next to VPs, our analysts work closely with senior leaders, and our CEO interacts with every single person daily. Put together, these elements help foster an environment where smart people can support each other in performing to their highest potential.
Compensation and insurance:
We strive to hire and retain the best talent in the Twin Cities. Paying fair, competitive compensation, with a large bonus incentive, and phenomenal health insurance is an important part of this mix. We’re rewarded fairly and when the company performs well, we all benefit.
Tangible amenities we enjoy:
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Free parking and on-site fitness center with locker rooms
- Sabbatical program
- Charitable giving via our time and a financial match program
- Shenanigan’s day
Working at Ovative won’t be easy, but if you like getting your hands dirty, driving results, and being surrounded by the best talent, it’ll be the most rewarding job you’ll ever have. If you think you can make us better, we want to hear from you!
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 22 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Minneapolis, MN