Senior Martech Strategist
Finn Partners is a dynamic and fast-growing global integrated communications and marketing firm in need of a Senior MarTech Strategist. We’re looking for someone who thrives in a highly collaborative team, isn’t afraid to take risks, wants to make a difference in the world, and wants to amaze clients and colleagues!
This new role has been developed to meet increasing demand from our clients, for Marketing Transformation expertise. This is an incredible opportunity for the right person to make their mark and help set the vision and strategy from the ground up.
We are looking for a candidate who wants to be a change agent in:
- Marketing Operations
- Multi-channel campaigns
- Marketing automation
You’ll be client-facing in both consultative and hands-on recommendations. So planning, creation, orchestration, execution, measurement, and optimization of marketing automation campaigns.
You’ll be joining Finn’s Digital Experience team, a diverse, fast-paced, and agile team of MarTech, UX, data analytics, developers, project managers, front-end designers, marketing operations professionals, etc.
You’ll get to work with amazing clients, who are located throughout the world. Some big brands in consumer electronics, travel, e-commerce, healthcare, and Not For Profit.
More about the role:
Ideal candidate will
A marketing enthusiast with 5 years of hands-on digital experience running marketing automation and email marketing programs to deliver business growth, including segmentation strategy, A/B testing, open rate, preferably at technology companies
- Experience in working in one or more of the following platforms: HubSpot, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo, Adobe Campaign
- You have experience working with Creative and Technical teams autonomously to enable successful Lifecycle strategies
- Analytical skills for data-driven decision-making: Experience analyzing campaign automation data autonomously, identifying opportunities proposing changes to improve activation, retention and usage
- Good problem-solving abilities and logical reasoning skills to coordinate changes in campaign management and technical improvements
- A passion and understanding of customer personas and consumer insights to craft relevant life cycle strategies, create playbooks, and document best practices
- Project management skills and passion for creating and following processes
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done, with humility and eagerness to learn and grow with a hands-on mindset
- Passion for changes and adapting yourself easily to new scenarios
- Have the ability to work both autonomously and collaborate in a team environment
- A self-starter who can multi-task and adapt to a fast-growing organization
- Build user lifecycle marketing campaigns, ensuring users are having a positive experience through their lifecycle being reached by the right message, at the right time through the right channel
- Be accountable for metrics like Frequency, Reach, and Unsubscribe Rates of Lifecycle channels, executing lateral leadership, and influencing Campaign Leads to improve the user experience: getting customers to experience the core value proposition as quickly and as often as possible
- Cross-functional collaboration with Business leads and Technical teams to manage Campaign Operations and improve engagement rates (Open rates, CTR, unsubscribe rates)
- Prioritize messages and campaigns based on the user journey stage with data-driven reasoning and negotiation
- Coordinate technical improvements in database management, CRM platform capabilities, being the main point of contact of Martech teams
- Monitor CRM data and identify opportunities for improvement in campaign automation
- Gather results of tests and builds best practices of channels, content, best CTA, Subject lines
- Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars.
- While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
- We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
- Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
- Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.
Posted: 85 Days Ago
Size: Large (501-1,000)
Location: New York, NY