Associate Creative Director- Performance Creative- Remote
Lamark Media (“Lamark”) is an integrated digital marketing firm driven by a simple philosophy: create extraordinary marketing campaigns that yield positive, measurable results for their clients and strategic partners. Lamark’s methodology is to create a custom omni-channel strategy that leverages digital marketing assets like a portfolio which can be measured, optimized and scaled for long-term success.
The company was founded in 2009 with the vision of developing a full-service platform that provides a comprehensive suite of digital marketing services in-house with an agnostic approach to driving growth.
We’re seeking an ACD of Performance Creative with an innovative, strong creative mind and social media expertise to help take our performance creative to the next level. You’ll inspire and collaborate with a team to ideate and execute award-winning social creative across all social channels.
The Associate Creative Director of Performance Creative holds a lead role on performance- based projects, delivering high-level ideation of big ideas and storytelling that connects with strategic insights and data to deliver measured results for clients across multiple digital and social channels. The ACD of Performance Creative creates strategic creative ideas and concepts for primarily social and digital channels, and possesses an intensive knowledge of current trends and best practices for all social platforms. This role also has the capability to present the work in an engaging and compelling way to internal teams and clients alike, aligning creative ideation to strategic initiatives. In addition, the ACD will be able to provide direction to creative team members as well as be heavily involved in the work.
- Demonstrated strength in conceptual ability
- Strong grasp of social best practices and capabilities
- An understanding of performance metrics and how to utilize those results to inform stronger and more engaging creative
- 5-10 years of creative and design experience – with a large focus on social media marketing
- Degree in Design, Advertising or equivalent professional experience
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (primarily AfterEffects, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) Bannersnack and Sketch is a plus.
- Strong visual and problem-solving skills.
- Understand and translate research and data insights into thoughtful creative ideas
- Direct, oversee, and sign off on creative to ensure that content and visual expression are in line with creative strategy
- Collaborate with team members, lead brainstorming sessions and contribute to a culture of open-mindedness, curiosity and an explorer mindset
- Select, prioritize and refine the best ideas into relevant and engaging creative
- Deliver ideas and concepts that set their client apart from competitors, creating a strong position for market growth and recognition across various media channels.
- Elevate and hold the creative work to a high standard of quality fostering a strong agency creative portfolio
- Demonstrate a strong grasp of the latest trends and best practices in social channels, as well as an understanding of their functionality and user experience requirements
- Be a mentor for junior creatives
- Manage and work closely with freelance resources when needed, guiding work with detailed direction
- Ability to confidently pitch and present creative ideas/ work in an engaging and persuasive way, while demonstrating how it aligns with key strategic objectives and goals
- Actively contribute ideas and initiatives on how to better execute creative work and improve internal processes within the team and agency where needed.
- Take ownership of projects, working closely with the Performance and PM teams to guide work to accuracy and completion
- A collaborative mind-set – the ability to direct creative and also roll up your sleeves to do the work
Perks & Benefits:
- Incredible company culture - we are passionate about the impact we make every day, we balance freedom with responsibility, and we aim for a consultative, transparent, and communicative approach in both our internal and client relationships
- Diverse and forward-thinking environment
- Great career growth opportunity—you’ll have direct access to agency leadership
- Company-assisted medical insurance programs, life insurance, optional vision and dental insurance programs, and short-term and long-term disability offered
- 401(k) with employer match
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 85 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Boca Raton, FL