Senior Video Producer
Senior Video Producer
Springbox, a Prophet Company
Springbox, a Prophet Company is a fast-growing, Austin-based agency that helps our clients realize their growth potential through the design and development of human-centered customer experiences and performance-driven campaigns. We bring ideas to life in ways that engage customers to take action, blending expertise in user experience and demand generation to deliver outcomes for our clients.
Springbox is a place where you — and your ideas — have the space and support to thrive. We foster collaboration and respect everyone’s diverse skills to build solutions that our teams can be proud of while driving our clients forward. Being a part of Prophet means that we solve a wide range of problems for our clients, which will allow you to apply your skills in different ways while discovering paths you may not have considered. Here, you’ll grow with good people and have the opportunity to pursue a path that aligns with your personal and professional goals.
We are currently searching for a Senior Video Producer who will lead the charge in producing a wide variety of marketing and video content for our diverse roster of clients. Candidates should be goal-oriented and organized and be able to manage projects from inception to completion. You must have a polished aesthetic sense, ability to build a strong narrative, and strategic understanding of video and animation production from a marketing standpoint. The ideal candidate will bring confident enthusiasm and a commitment to developing relationships and building trust through collaboration.
You will work closely with our creative and marketing teams to create meaningful videos and other engaging content for digital marketing campaigns and social media as well as external and internal marketing videos for the agency. You will collaborate on scripts, storyboard ideas, sourcing stock video content, static and motion graphics, titling, and music/voiceovers.
Additionally, you will help to build and support systems for media management and archiving.
As the agency video producer, you will be responsible for developing a video production approach that effectively and efficiently scales to support the production of a variety of work (including both short- and long-form video content used for social platforms, digital ads, websites, special events, and core campaigns). You will oversee and manage live action, motion design, and editorial processes and resources and will coordinate with agency or contractors as necessary to produce projects beyond our in-house team.
- Meets with internal marketing, creative, and strategy teams to evaluate, discuss, and/or propose requests and ideas for video and animated media projects. Creates and evaluates proposals, outlines, and scripts for clarity of purpose, consideration of audience, and appropriate creative and technical approach.
- Estimates production requirements, provides budget estimates, and evaluates copyright, clearance, and release requirements. Meets with clients through all phases of each project to obtain client input, to solve problems, and to keep projects on schedule.
- Works closely with the professional video production staff/crew, providing creative and technical guidance and direction and tracking hours worked.
- During post-production, edits and/or directs the editing of recorded video, audio, and other materials to meet time, aesthetic, ethical, and broadcast quality standards. Coordinates the archiving of video assets for short- and long-term storage and access.
- Confidently communicates production schedules, budgets, resource allocation, and script and storyboard development with our internal teams and our clients as well as vendors & contractors.
- Recognizes trends occurring on different platforms and communicates changes in strategy based on those trends.
- Online portfolio that illustrates their breadth of experience across mediums, channels, and content types
- 5+ years of experience in commercial production work with agencies, studios and/or vendors
- Great attention to detail, and the ability and flexibility to work under tight deadlinesMust be able to effectively communicate internally and with clients regarding video projects
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and other project management software like Teams, Basecamp, Wrike, and Slack
- Basic knowledge of editing software such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Audition is a plus.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with an outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Comprehensive understanding of video production and post-production processes, techniques, and technologies
- Effective project management methods, tools, and systems
- Flexible, adaptable, and proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
Benefits & Perks
- Generous PTO, company holidays
- Paid medical, dental, vision (Employee, Spouse, and Dependents)
- 401K matching program
- Mental health days (currently the last Friday of each month)
- Paternity, maternity, and bereavement leave
- Funds for home office setup, mobile phone expense
- Family-first culture, always.
Posted: 80 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Austin, TX