Integrated Communications Planner
Springbox, a Prophet company, is a fast-growing, Austin-based agency that helps our clients realize their growth potential through human-centered customer experiences and performance-driven campaigns. We bring ideas to life in ways that meaningfully engage customers by blending our deep expertise in UX and performance marketing to surpass our clients' expectations and to meet their goals time and time again.
Springbox is a place where you – and your ideas – have the space and support to thrive. We foster collaboration and respect everyone’s diverse skills to build solutions that our teams can be proud of while driving our clients forward. And being a part of Prophet means we solve a range of problems, allowing you to apply your skills in different ways while exposing you to paths you may not have considered. Here, you’ll grow with good people and have the opportunity to pursue goals that push you forward both professionally and personally.
Integrated Communications Planner
We are seeking an Integrated Communications Planner to lead the creation and optimization of best-in-class marketing programs for our clients. You will build and oversee the development of plans that help our clients reach their goals, using your digital marketing, omni-channel, and audience empathy skills to define breakthrough ways to engage and move people to action.
Your plans will guide the development of creative concepts, touchpoint design and media strategies, connecting insights into activation. You’ll partner with cross-functional teammates to make ideas real, put them into the market, and see what happens. From there, you’ll recommend ways to optimize outcomes with your teammates, whether that be through targeting, message, channel or experience refinement.
We are looking for a highly collaborative problem solver who is well-versed in digital marketing with experience building integrated programs for both B2B and B2C clients. This position requires someone with an innate passion and curiosity for “how things work” and the ability to turn findings into actionable insights.
- Support the design of custom research to inform B2B and B2C audience development, decision journeys, and channel ecosystems.
- Conduct digital (web, search, social) analysis, secondary and primary research (interviews, surveys) to extract customer needs, motivations, and behaviors.
- Consider unique sources of behavioral data and innovative ways to get at answers.
- Roll up your sleeves to gather, clean, and assess first and third-party data sources.
- Conduct competitive reviews for deep understanding of how our clients can innovate and deliver differentiated brand and omni-channel experiences.
- Synthesize findings and tell complete stories that bring to life your learnings and recommendations.
- Create ways to present information that allows clients to understand the full breadth of the work.
- Participate in client workshops, synthesize learnings and recommendations to inform next actions.
- Collaborate with planners, user experience, creative, and media specialists to develop experience solutions and marketing plans based on your findings.
- Write creative and media briefs to guide cross-functional teams to bring your ideas to life.
- Establish program goals including KPIs, benchmarks, and expected outcomes with connections to marketing technology for ongoing performance measurement.
- Measure ongoing impact of in-market programs and campaigns to inform adjustments to strategy.
- Pinpoint areas of optimization for in-market programs/campaigns based on performance.
- Keep up-to-date on marketing best practices and trends affecting the digital marketing space.
- 4+ years of experience in a communications planning, digital strategy or analytics-focused role. Ideally with a leading business or brand strategy consulting firm or marketing services agency.
- Knowledge of modern marketing frameworks (e.g., content marketing) and theories (e.g., behavioral economics).
- Passion for finding unique truths hidden in a sea of data and insights.
- Strong logical thinking skills. Ability to think creatively in order to envision relationships between insights and action.
- Comfort with setting up, performing, and evaluating output from primary, secondary, and behavioral research methods.
- Highly resourceful to find the lead insights from diverse and robust data sources including search, social, web data.
- Familiarity with metrics to develop test plans, establish benchmarks, and measure performance in digital channels.
- Understanding of standard MarTech ecosystems (CRM, automation, cross-platform integration).
- Experience using cross digital analytics platforms including web (Google/Adobe Analytics), social conversation, search (e.g., Moz, SEMRush).
- Interest and some knowledge of design thinking and experience design principles.
Nice To Have
- Masters in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Analytics.
- Multi-channel campaign reporting experience in 3rd party Data Visualization platforms (Datorama, Tableau, Google Data Studio).
- Working knowledge of SQL and data management.
- Knowledge of baseline programming languages (Python, R) to gather and evaluate data.
How You Work
- Comfortable working in highly flexible environments; able to regularly switch gears from brand-to-brand and partner with other team members/departments to meet deadlines.
- Have a performance mindset with the ability to connect audience mindsets, intended actions, and expected outcomes.
- Excellent and persuasive communication skills; able to clearly articulate and sell your strategies in relatable and convincing ways.
- Knowledgeable of modern marketing and digital-based storytelling practices.
- Self-starter with a passion for continual learning.
- Demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Benefits & Perks
- Generous PTO, company holidays
- Paid medical, dental, vision (Employee, Spouse, and Dependents)
- 401K matching program
- Mental health days (currently the last Friday of each month)
- Paternity, maternity, and bereavement leave
- Funds for home office set up, mobile phone expense
- Family-first culture, always.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 84 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Austin, TX