Do you enjoy untangling knots and piecing together puzzles?
Is your secret power finding the signal in the noise and distilling complex information into clear direction?
Will you charge forward in the face of ambiguity, meet deadlines, play nice with the team, and deliver unexpected value for our clients?
Are you an organized, logical systems thinker who’s fascinated by what makes people tick?
If so, let’s talk.
Our content strategists work closely with the strategy director, account directors, project managers, writers and designers across a range of content marketing and employee engagement projects. You need the experience and discernment to help project leaders define success and frame the creative approach..
As a Content Strategist you will have the opportunity to:
- Perform, analyze and synthesize qualitative audience research.
- Incorporate research findings into job stories, persona development and journey maps.
- Support the development of creative briefs.
- Develop content deliverable recommendations and deployment calendars, and plan for ongoing governance or maintenance.
- Create content inventories and perform content audits and gap analyses.
- Track and/or analyze results from project or campaign rollout and communicate key learnings to team members.
You will also be asked to:
- Organize, synthesize and populate relevant information from various sources for efficient handoff to team members.
- Implement and maintain best practices, guidelines, tools and processes to drive efficiency and adherence to strategic goals during content creation.
- Understand technical constraints in content delivery and provide recommendations for how to circumvent challenges.
- Stay up to date with industry-wide developments in content creation and delivery methodologies.
You’re a strong candidate if you:
- Are able to identify patterns and correlations
- Have good secondary research instincts, with experience distilling large quantities of information
- Are an attentive listener who consistently seeks clarity
- Have experience creating or maintaining editorial calendars or communication campaign plans
- Possess an empathetic, inclusive mindset, and are able to put yourself in the shoes of diverse audiences
- Are a strong written and verbal communicator
- Possess solid organizational skills and experience juggling multiple deadlines
- Have 4+ years of relevant experience within an agency environment or in collaboration with an organization’s internal marketing or communications department
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with talent acquisition, financial services, healthcare, or CSR and ESG
- Experience in B:B marketing
- Experience in information architecture
- Experience with data analytics
To apply please upload your resume, cover letter and your desired salary in $US Dollars.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
Our strategy team is based out of our Vancouver, Wash., office. Our team has worked from home since the beginning of the pandemic, and will continue to support a hybrid work-from-home culture.
A bit about us.
At AHA, a FINN Partners company, we are creatives and strategists with a deep appreciation for the power and joy of clarity. AHA started as an independent, women-owned marketing agency in 1994. Since that time we have helped our clients engage and inspire audiences through work that is smart, well crafted and, above all, purposeful. Our roots in journalism and dedication to audience-driven storytelling are the foundation for our award-winning expertise in B2B marketing, content strategy, employee engagement and corporate responsibility communications. In early 2022 we joined FINN Partners, one of the fastest-growing global, independent agencies with a heart and a conscience.
FINN’s intrepid crew shares an entrepreneurial spirit that attracts talent from agencies large and small. Interestingly, we often welcome former colleagues back to the fold after they’ve confirmed the grass is not greener elsewhere, or they return as clients when they want to work with the best. All choose FINN because of our cause-minded approach, collaborative culture, commitment to excellence, ethical leadership and exciting client roster of clients. We work hard and play nice. Will you join us?
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 26 cities around the world: Atlanta, Beijing, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Frankfurt, Fort Lauderdale, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Orange County, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.
Learn more and get to know us here.