Head Of Content
We are looking for a Head of Content to join our growing team. If you are passionate about driving content excellence, mentoring writers, and supporting client teams in delivering outstanding B2B content, you might be the person we are looking for.
Finn Partners Singapore is an integrated marketing agency, offering a full suite of communication services spanning public relations, digital marketing, content marketing, marketing analytics and insights, and social media marketing.
As part of your day-to-day job, you will:
- Collaborate closely with account teams and business units on the creation, development, and execution of content strategies to support public relations, digital, creative, content and social media programmes
- Work with business unit heads to ensure content offerings are kept current, including conceptualising new services/delivery models to contribute to our revenue streams
- Be a subject matter expert & thought leader in everything content
- Help business leads manage our team of writers across all business units
- Provide coaching and guidance to writers through the content creation process, and contribute to their growth as individuals and professionals
- Drive cohesion within the content team through a people-first, collaborative approach
- Propose and deliver creative, innovative, and impactful content concepts to clients and account teams
- Write clear, original, and persuasive content which resonates with the target audience
- Proof and sub-edit content to ensure and maintain a high quality of work across the agency
- Be a culture ambassador and advocate of our company values – be it through relationships cultivated internally or externally
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 10-15 years of working experience, with a significant portion spent developing and driving content work in digital marketing and/or communications agencies
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has a goal-oriented, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Has experience driving content strategy and innovating content offerings
- Writes and ideates well across a variety of topics, and grasps how to communicate business messaging for a cross-section of B2B industries, especially enterprise technology, energy, and healthcare
- Possesses strong project and time management skills, and collaborates extremely well with others
- Cares deeply and is proactive about upholding quality of work as well as the well-being of colleagues and our zero-tolerance for office politics
- Passionate about growth of development of self and others
We’re committed to building a healthy, happy team, starting with:
- 20 days of annual leave
- 4 days of mental health leave annually (no questions asked)
- FINN-ishing early once a month to rest, relax, and recharge
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A well-stocked pantry
- Lots of fun, laughter, and love
What's great about FINN?
Work hard. Have fun. No drama. We are the most un-agency agency you will ever work for, largely because we were founded by two geeks who simply didn’t know better.
FINN offers the best of both worlds — the heritage of a homegrown agency, plus Asia-Pacific headquarters to a global network spanning 21 cities. We’re proud of our 1,200-strong team around the world and believe (relentlessly) in the work we do and the people we have.
With us, you’ll get to support some of the biggest (and seriously cool) companies in the world. Uncover the world of endless transformation and get behind the latest technologies in every industry — from cybersecurity to sustainability and healthcare.
Will it be fun? You better believe it. Check out our Facebook page and find out more about the kinds of things we get up to.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 85 Days Ago
Size: Large (501-1,000)
Location: New York, NY