Proposal Graphic Designer
Will also consider applicants in other East Coast areas.
Join FINN Partners and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated marketing firms in the world. We’re entrepreneurial-minded, global and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products and services of our client-partners.
The primary objective of the Proposal Graphic Designer is to support the account teams during the RFP process by conceptualizing, designing and developing graphics and illustrations for new business pitches. FINN Partners is looking for an energetic individual responsible for coordinating directly with internal teammates while utilizing visual communication and time management skills to meet and exceed proposal and team requirements.
- Develop proposal layouts adhering to RFP guidelines while incorporating input from proposal team
- Create, prepare and produce proposals in PPT and/or Google Slides
- Address typos, inconsistencies, basic editing, etc. as they present themselves during the layout process
- Develop proposal graphics including organizational charts, tables, graphs, photos and other illustrations
- Execute data visualization, technical illustration and infographic projects to create strong messaging and visually appealing graphics.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently
- Design proposal layouts that adhere to brand standards
- Provides direction for best practices, style guides and templates
- 2-3 years working as a Graphic Designer
- Advanced knowledge and skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat, as well as the Microsoft Office & Google Suite (PPT & Slides).
- Must have a demonstrated commitment to quality, meticulous attention to detail, and consistency in work product.
- Strong layout and design abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage a project within a team environment.
- Portfolio of design work. (examples of proposal work, a plus.)
- Deadline-driven with the ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.