Digital Marketing Project Manager
Does an unalphabetized bookshelf bother you? Are you fearless in the face of fire drills? Do timelines, deadlines and Gantt charts give you the good kind of goosebumps? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then please, keep reading.
We need a project manager who is confident enough to guide clients down the right paths and our team toward the right solutions. Someone who can artfully manage both being the agency’s mouthpiece to the client and the client’s mouthpiece to the agency. Someone who can push back in a way that makes people love them even more for doing it. To sum it all up -- someone who is strategic, hands-on, tenacious, humble, passionate AND fun.
- Be the direct, single point person for clients.Clients will love working with you, and will often ask for things outside of scope - because you have such a knack for figuring things out and getting things done!
- Guide a team.You’ll be organizing and leading projects and teams; executing digital marketing strategies - from SEO and link building content campaigns to PPC, ORM and website design.
- Be willing to be a tactician.You won’t just manage the project, but you’ll also roll up your sleeves and use your expertise to dig into data and other details.
You should have some or all of the following attributes:
- Experience in an agency setting, coordinating projects, setting strategy and being a direct point of contact for clients.
- Strong problem solving skills - if you don’t know something, but a client needs it, you will do everything you can to quickly figure it out.
- Extreme attention to detail - especially writing and presentation skills.
- Comfortable working with and presenting to management and executives.
- An analytical mindset - experience diving into Google Analytics, data sheets and connecting all the dots.
- The capability to brainstorm and be part of technical and creative teams.
- Experience with SEO tools are a plus: Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Certifications are a plus: PMP, CAPM, CSM, Google Analytics and/or Ads (or experienced with other paid digital media), etc.
While COVID-19 stay-at-home orders are in place, we are working completely remotely.However, under normal conditions this is not a remote position- you must be available to work in our Raleigh office 3 days per week.
Our office is located in downtown Raleigh. We offer a flexible work schedule, so you'll be able to work about 40% remote (home, coffee shop, etc) and 60% in the office with the rest of the team.
Benefits & Culture
Go Fish Digital offers great health care benefits (with a significant portion paid by the company) and a flexible, balanced work schedule. With our trusting and flexible work culture comes responsibility, so you’ll need to be the type of worker who is disciplined enough to get things done without someone watching over your shoulder. We are looking for someone to bring great ideas to the table, and to work above and beyond our core hours of 8:00 to 4:00 each day when needed.
Go Fish Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe that when our team members can be their authentic selves at work, our community becomes more confident, creative, and productive.
Instructions for Applying
In addition to your resume, you must write a custom one-page cover letter and include your salary requirements. If the website you're using to apply doesn't allow you to attach a separate cover letter, combine it with your resume into a single document. This is extremely important, as you will not be considered without a cover letter. This ensures you can follow directions and have read all the way down to here. ?
We'll read your cover letter first, so really personalize it and let it showcase your personality and strengths. This should not be a stiff, boilerplate piece of writing. Be real, be yourself, and make us want to learn more about you. Stand out from the crowd!
(Seriously, we eliminate any applicant who doesn’t follow these cover letter instructions. Don't skip it.)
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 16 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $50,000 - $90,000
Location: Raleigh, NC
Education: Bachelor Degree