Senior Php Developer, Digital Marketing
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with our team to develop new tools in digital marketing that will support new and existing clients. The back-end developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a PHP Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
We are an ROI driven agency. Our clients demand performance and so do we. We are highly analytical and work diligently to determine the best mix of ad placement, platform, technical approach, target, message, call-to-action, and everything else required to scale our clients to the next revenue level.
This position will have an extreme focus on developing tools to make our clients happy across a number of different digital marketing initiatives. You’ll participate in strategy discussions for yielding more conversions for our clients and help set scaling points. You will need to know the ins and outs of Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Organic Search.
The perfect candidate needs to have a strong analytical mindset, a passion for both marketing and enabling technology and a track record of quickly learning and applying new development technology solutions.
Back End Developer Responsibilities:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- More education or experience may be required.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Ads API
- Online Advertising Knowledge
- E-commerce Platform Knowledge (WP/WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce)
- Advertising Platform API / Knowledge
- Google Analytics API
- Digital Marketing Knowledge
- Marketing Platform Knowledge
- Communication / Collaboration
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Casual dress and frequent team building events
- Health Insurance & 401k Options
- Gym Reimbursement
- Kombucha on Tap
What's our culture like?
We’re kind of like one big (or small depending on where you’re from) family. We like to work hard and have fun. We’re serious about getting it right and have a lot of laughs along the way. Accountability is huge for us because the buck stops here. We don’t make excuses. We’re persistent and persuasive, thrive on strategy and "always striving for greatness" is the name of our game.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 25 Days Ago
Size: Small (11-50)
Location: Boise, ID
Education: Bachelor Degree