Sr. Account Manager, Digital Marketing
Do you have a deep understanding when it comes to digital advertising and making enterprise clients happy? Do you love the challenge of a good SEO and PPC campaign?
We are on the hunt for another great addition to the VELOX team. The right person to join our team will be ambitious and motivated to be the best in digital advertising. You should love exploring the newest, latest and greatest. You’ll also want to share this knowledge with our account managers and, of course, our clients.
We are an ROI-driven agency. Our clients demand performance and so do we. We are highly analytical and work diligently to determine the best mix of ad placement, platform, technical approach, target, message, call-to-action, and everything else required to scale our clients to the next revenue level.
This position will have an extreme focus on making our clients happy across a number of different digital marketing initiatives. You’ll participate in strategy discussions for yielding more conversions for our clients and help set scaling points. You will need to know the in's and out's of Google Ads, Bing Ads, and organic search.
You should be able to work with our strategic, creative, and technical teams to learn the key points of any campaign, and then to go and create and execute the campaign.
The perfect candidate needs to have a strong analytical mindset, a passion for both marketing and enabling technology and a track record of quickly learning and applying new marketing technology solutions. There is administrative work related to the position, you’ll need to make sure the numbers all match up for our clients, reporting, and billing.
********* Unfortunately, we are not accepting remote candidates! *********
- Operate as the lead point-of-contact for any and all matters specific to assigned clients and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Manage multiple Account Coordinators to assist you in your daily, weekly, and monthly tasks
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships and acknowledge every client/business is different
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, client stakeholders, and leadership executives
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions and reports, according to client campaigns and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and E-commerce data
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations, as needed
- BA/BS Marketing and or Business degree or equivalent experience
- Proven account management (preferably in digital marketing or a technology environment) and/or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on specific needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Ads
- Online Advertising
- Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance & Dental Benefits with Company Match
- 401k with Company Match
- Open Environment – Family Focused
- Flexible Work Environment
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Downtown Boise Office
- Brand New World-class Gym (In-House)
- Personal Training (In-House)
- Paid Downtown Parking
- Kombucha on Tap
- Team Building Events
What's our culture like?
We’re kind of like one big (or small depending on where you’re from) family. We like to work hard and have fun. We’re serious about getting it right and have a lot of laughs along the way. Accountability is huge for us because the buck stops here. We don’t make excuses. We’re persistent and persuasive, thrive on strategy, and "always striving for greatness" is the name of our game.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 23 Days Ago
Size: Small (11-50)
Location: Boise, ID