Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive- PR/Marketing Communications
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive who is excited to provide strategic support to a variety of clients including Consumer, B2B/Tech, Healthcare, Auto, and Professional Services. We’ve had a lot of growth since our founding in 2011, we’ve won many exciting brands, but we’re still entrepreneurial at heart -- every team member plays to the team and culture.
In this role you can expect to provide support to multiple account teams and efficiently service each of these accounts simultaneously. The ideal candidate is excited to learn the client business and industry and seeks out knowledge to better meet their goals and support their needs. They play an active role in program execution, media pitching, writing/editing, research, budgeting and administrative procedures. Our ideal candidate demonstrates strong communication and time management skills, sets the standard for quality control in his/her work and is constantly looking to grow his/her skillsets and career.
- Secure earned media through creative, strategic and proactive media relations and story pitching
- Monitor coverage and conversation around key client issues, competitors and trends
- Write, proof and edit client-related documents that follow AP style
- Develop comprehensive, targeted media lists, tailored pitches, content calendars, client content, media materials, social content
- Research and develop media and influencer strategies
- Proactively consume traditional and social media outlets that are relevant to client business
- Prepare meaningful and accurate project management communications, including project management and planning timelines, client call and meeting recaps, etc.
- Support client strategy and insights, planning and creative development for new business, client programs and organic client growth opportunities
- Participate in client meetings and presentations
- Stay informed on the latest trends in digital and social media communications
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills -- able to evaluate self and client work, key learnings and implications that help ensure ongoing improvement for the agency
- Can showcase connections to local, national and trade media
- Creative writer with solid understanding and proficiency with multiple writing styles, including business communications and AP style
- Strong knowledge of social media channels, monitoring and listening tools/technologies
- Entrepreneurial spirit, initiative-seeker and strong work ethic
- 3-4 years relevant work experience in a marketing communications field
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About FINN Partners: FINN Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.