Digital Web Designer, Integrated Marketing
Anthology Marketing Group, A FINN Partners Company, is seeking a passionate UX designer (not IT) to create, develop, and amplify brand-worthy experiences at all stages, from concept through completion and beyond. The ideal candidate will be digitally savvy, possess strong creative skills (balanced with a dose of business acumen), have a portfolio of work that demonstrates their versatility and passion for the craft, and a thirst for learning and sharing with others.
- Designs on-brand and business savvy creative solutions for websites, mobile devices, emails, social media, landing pages and digital marketing campaigns.
- Leads and directs other UX team members on projects, with supervision from the Associate Vice President of UX and/or other senior team members.
- Consults with clients and other team members to discover and define design requirements and provides client recommendations in a professional manner.
- Collaborates with team members and vendors to fulfill project goals on time, on budget and on strategy.
- Demonstrates thought leadership on relevant issues and trends by written and/or oral presentations.
- Participates in the training, development and peer reviews of other team members as needed.
- Inputs daily timesheets.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Concepting: translating a client’s business needs into ideas that engage/delight audiences and inspire action.
- Content strategy: conducting content audits, consulting on information architecture, creating site maps, collaborating with copywriters, working out messaging hierarchies.
- Documentation: Assists with the creation of estimates, meeting notes, style guides, and other types of documentation.
- Maintenance and production: Updating/editing content and styling of websites, producing assets for digital marketing campaigns and providing general creative support for projects.
- Visual design: creating brand worthy designs, animations, and digital assets for projects.
- User interface design: creating sketches, designing low/medium fidelity wireframes, developing prototypes.
- Two (2) or more year’s hands-on experience in one or more areas of digital design and development, specifically in the following areas: user experience design, user interface design, visual design, interaction design, front-end development.
- Project experience with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Solid understanding of digital design best practices (and knowing when it is appropriate to break the rules), marketing strategies and branding.
- Strong visual design skills as demonstrated via a portfolio of work.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong collaboration skills with various departments and different levels of management .
- Ability to give, actively listen to and act on constructive criticism.
- Ability to focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, and timeliness.
- Proficient with applications including Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and Axure or similar software.
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends if needed.
To Apply for This Position:
Please apply by uploading your resume, cover letter, your portfolio (with samples of your professional work) and state your desired target salary in US Dollars.
About FINN Partners
Founded in 2011 on the core principles of innovation and collaborative partnership, FINN Partners has more than quadrupled in size in eight years, becoming one of the fastest growing independent public relations agencies in the world. The full-service marketing and communications company's record-setting pace is a result of organic growth and integrating new companies and new people into the FINN world through a common philosophy. With more than 900 professionals across 24 offices, FINN provides clients with global access and capabilities in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. FINN Partners clients are also supported through longstanding partner agencies and its membership in the PROI network of leading agencies around the world. Headquartered in New York, FINN has offices in: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Guam, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Orange County, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore and Washington D.C. Find us at finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @finnpartners.
Anthology is Hawai‘i’s largest and most experienced marketing communications company. Headquartered in Honolulu and with an office in Guam, the company offers a team of best-in-practice specialists providing services in public relations, advertising, digital marketing and development, research and social media. For more information, visit AnthologyGroup.com.