Strategic Partner Manager - Enterprise
WHO WE ARE:
Simpli.fi is the leader in programmatic advertising built for the precision and scale of CTV, addressable, and mobile advertising. Simpli.fi works with the world’s largest buyers of advertising, including multi-location brands, agencies, local media groups, networks, and trading desks. With over 130,000 active daily campaigns run by more than 30,000 active advertisers, Simpli.fi’s clients are able to deliver performance on high volumes of campaigns and provide deep insights into their dynamic audiences, bringing them one step closer to truly personalized, one-to-one marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As Strategic Partner Manager (SPM) of the sales organization, the primary responsibility is to perform an assorted range of strategic tasks at the direction of the VP of Sales. "Strategic tasks" are defined as:
1. Engagement across top existing and new Channel and AdvancedTV partners
2. Activities designed to secure renewals, expanded use and/or expand budgets across partners and their clients.
3. Own office agency-facing media plan, proposal, and RFP response quality control.
4. Non-CS activities designed to free up Sales Director bandwidth.
This role will be specific to supporting team members working with agencies and direct brands.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- A. BOOST ACQUISITION RATE
- Pre-call account research
- Pre or Post call Confluence mining to assemble PPT pitch decks with relevant case studies
- Contact mining and blueprinting Enterprise specific ICP groups
- Proposal & RFP response completion support (using RFP library in Confluence, Looker, ticket system and other resources). Building media plans with marketing approved template will be important part of this role.
- Collaboration between CS and Sales Representative to ensure cohesiveness in RFP, prior to and during, throughout the implementation process.
- Creation and Management of in depth Data Visualization insights reports, dashboards and best practices development for both internal and external shareholders.
- B. GENERAL SUPPORT:
- Facilitate & coordinate multiple aspects of Channel & Advanced TV client reviews
- Facilitate & coordinate with Marketing on collateral needs specific to team
- Facilitate & coordinate with Training resources to ensure on-going training.
- Serve as primary sales contact for select accounts with no sales director assigned.
- Uncover growth opportunities through their daily work which culminates in a weekly meeting between CS and Sales. SPM filters the information to the greater regional team.
- Work cross-departmentally with CS, Engineering, Dev, etc. to assist with integrations tied to revenue. Submit tickets as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Online advertising exposure or experience
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry, industry participants, trends and technologies
- Excellent communication and organization skills with a demonstrated history in client satisfaction
- Highly motivated to excel with a strong work ethic and initiative
- Resourceful, dependable and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with client contacts at all levels
- Flexibility in work availability
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, long-term incentive plan and employer sponsored healthcare options. Company is focused on developing and mentoring employees!
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Apply for this job
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 87 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Education: Bachelor Degree