AHA - a FINN Partners Company is looking for a versatile Senior Designer to join our team.
At AHA, we are writers, designers and creatives with a deep appreciation for the power and joy of clarity. We are focused on helping our clients engage and inspire audiences through work that is not just beautiful, but that also serves a greater purpose.
AHA is open to remote candidates located in the USA Pacific Time Zone.
If you are a senior designer looking to work with Fortune 500 and 100 brands, who is passionate about purpose-based marketing and social responsibility and looking for a career where your ideas can make an impact and you can stretch your skills, we'd love to hear from you.
- Design content for multiple clients and projects
- Execute on art direction and adhere to specific client brand standards and style guidelines
- Develop alternative design solutions based on client and internal team input
- Clearly articulate and defend design decisions to internal team and clients
- Share industry and client knowledge to help determine creative strategy
- Collaborate with writers, editors and account managers to grow client relationships and secure new business
- Work directly with clients with little or no oversight
- Present—and support others in presenting—creative work to clients
- 5 - 7 years of graphic design experience in an agency environment or on an internal marketing team, or comparable educational/work experience
- Self-starter with follow through and great attention to detail
- Strong design and production skills, with a desire to contribute conceptually
- Expertise in at least one graphic design discipline (print, web, illustration, information design, interactive media, etc.) and competence in others
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, with competency in Sketch
- Familiarity with UX thinking and HTML programming highly valued
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 82 Days Ago
Size: Large (501-1,000)
Salary: $52,500 - $72,500
Location: New York, NY