Director Of Paid Media
Are you a digital marketing guru, passionate about your clients and team? Love being in the trenches optimizing and running digital marketing ad campaigns? We are looking for a PPC expert who can lead a team of SEM managers to excellence while overseeing campaigns for top-tier clients.
This position requires expert-level skills in Google Advertising, Yahoo/Bing, and Facebook + Social ads.
As a team leads, you will need to be able to help your team troubleshoot common challenges, be client-facing when called upon, and have a plan to scale campaigns. The perfect candidate will have a strong analytical mindset, a passion for both marketing and enabling technology, and a track record of quickly learning and applying new marketing technology solutions.
- Manage a team of SEM managers, overseeing client campaign performance
- Lead bid management strategies for PPC campaigns (ranging from $10K - $1M monthly spend) primarily on Google, with some activity through Facebook, Bing, Yahoo, LinkedIn, AdRoll, Amazon.
- Serve as a client-facing contact, working with our clients - addressing questions and requests as they arise.
- Build, drive and optimize successful Google, Facebook, and other PPC marketing campaigns
- Extreme proficiency and ownership over feed management as it relates to search engine marketing and product listing ad, including feed hosting platforms, updates, troubleshooting, and ongoing feed audits
- Drive continued optimization of paid search campaigns through performance analysis, ad copy testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, landing page testing, etc.
- The ongoing creation of keywords, display assets, and ad copy
- Manage Display network placement lists on Google Ads and through other contextual and behavioral advertising platforms.
- Work with cross-functional teams on increasing ad relevancy scores and average ad position
- Interpret trends and making recommendations based on client ROI, CPA, CPC, CTR and ROAS
- Ability to effectively work with designers and developers and comfortable laying out a wireframe for a landing page or sketching new banner ads.
- 5+ years of experience (minimum) with PPC marketing (Google Ads: 2+ years, Facebook Ads: 2+ years)
- 2+ years of team leadership experience
- Prior agency experience preferred
- A genuine passion for online marketing & paid search in particular
- Advanced level skills in Excel
- Google Ads & Analytics Certified
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate complex information clearly
- Affiliate marketing experience a plus
- Undergraduate degree in business or marketing, and or equivalent experience
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package
- Relocation for select candidates
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Casual dress and frequent team building events
- Onsite gym and paid parking
- Downtown Boise HQ
At VELOX Media we are an ROI-driven agency. Our clients demand performance and so do we. We are highly analytical and work diligently to determine the best mix of ad placement, platform, technical approach, target, message, call-to-action, and everything else required to scale our clients to the next revenue level.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 28 Days Ago
Size: Small (11-50)
Location: Boise, ID