Associate Vice President, Pr Agency Corporate & Consumer Clients
Associate Vice President, Corporate and Consumer PR Clients
This is a PR Agency position requiring 6+ years prior agency work experience with corporate/consumer client account management. An AVP role is a match for a PR pro with 6 years of experience, and is one job level below that of a Vice President at Finn Partners.
We’re looking for an outstanding Associate Vice President to join FINN PARTNERS award winning public relations team in Nashville, Tennessee, focusing on our clients in the corporate and consumer sector. Our Nashville Office is the southeastern hub for FINN Partners—one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We offer a unique opportunity: the chance to contribute your passion, energy and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing local and global team. Applicants living in greater Ft. Lauderdale, FL will also be considered for this role.
You will join a fun, strong, expanding team working on public relations client accounts for global automotive brands, retail powerhouses, professional services firms, banking and financial institutions, technology companies, and much more. You will lead by fully understanding client objectives, contributing to PR strategic initiatives, and overseeing and executing daily client account activity.
Ideally, job applicants will reside in metropolitan Nashville TN and be available for in-office + remote work. Applicants residing in USA Central Time Zone and USA Eastern Time Zone seeking remote work, who are able to travel to Nashville for client events and meetings, will also be considered for this role.
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients
- Manage day-to-day operations of specific campaigns and programs
- Deliver high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
- Devise strategy documents incorporating earned, owned and paid tactics, goals and pitch angles
- Help develop client content, including media materials, social media content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines and Q&As
- Serve as day-to-day client contact managing overall timeline and budget, establishing position as client’s “go-to”
- Offer problem-solving solutions throughout program execution
- Participate in new business networking and RFP opportunities
- 6+ years of prior PR agency experience working on corporate or consumer client accounts
- Bachelor's degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related degree
- Experience successfully driving external programs—media relations, social media, thought leadership—and/or internal corporate communications programs
- Knowledge of and relationships with top-tier health media outlets
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proven problem-solving ability
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communications skills both oral and written (including editing skills)
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your public relations prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 850+ employees, with offices in cities around the world, including Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, and Washington D.C.
Posted: 83 Days Ago
Size: Large (501-1,000)
Location: New York, NY
Education: Bachelor Degree