Recruiter, Healthcare Public Relations Agency
Recruiter, Healthcare Public Relations Agency
LOCATION: This is a direct hire, full time, Healthcare Public Relations Recruiter role. The recruitment team is based throughout the USA. The Recruiter can work onsite in Finn Partners NYC Office, or can work remotely if residing anywhere in USA Eastern or Central time zone.
Bring your years of experience recruiting public relations professionals who work closely with healthcare/pharma/hospital systems clients. Come join our fun HR Recruitment team where kindness, hard work, collaboration, and great business partnerships with internal Hire Leaders are valued. We enjoy sourcing outstanding employment candidates to fill Finn Partners job openings and think you will too. Finn Partners continues to strategically expand, and we’d love to have you join our successful global integrated marketing agency!
The Recruiter will have 3+ years of experience recruiting or headhunting outstanding agency-based public relations or marketing professionals at all levels (entry to executive) who work closely with our clients in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, and hospital industries.
Each Recruiter at Finn Partners manages the full cycle recruitment process for the positions assigned to them (establishing the job description and hire criteria in partnership with the key stakeholder/hire leader; attending job fairs and other candidate sourcing events/activities; sourcing passive candidates and screening active candidate applications; describing job opportunities and answering candidates’ questions; scheduling and administering the interview logistics; and presenting and negotiating hire offers). This role has heavy recruitment focus on Finn Partners’ Healthcare Public Relations business units and locations in the U.S.
- Effectively partner with public relations key stakeholders/hire leaders to define open position job title, job description, office location(s).
- Build / maintain a pipeline of qualified PR agency candidates (all career levels).
- Obtain proper authorization from CFO or Global Head of HR to open new job requisitions, obtain approved compensation budget, and begin recruitment process. Keep key stakeholder/hiring manager updated regarding any authorization delays or declines.
- Write new / publish existing job ads for open position(s) on authorized job boards.
- Conduct full cycle recruitment for positions assigned. Source both passive and active candidates. Review resumes, application packets, samples of work and obtain any missing required data from candidates.
- Administer and coordinate interview process with stakeholders and candidates (single or panel interviews, and onsite / remote interviews).
- Obtain post interview assessment from interviewers and provide respectful and timely feedback to active candidates.
- Maintain candidate applicant records in ATS system & document progression through recruitment cycle for current job openings. Maintain pipeline candidates in ATS system for future openings
- Populate open job requisition spreadsheet
- Provide timely recruitment status updates to active candidates and hire leaders throughout recruitment cycle.
- Create hire documents for candidates being offered positions.
- Solicit and document prospective candidate referrals and referral source. Notify Payroll of referral source of newly hired applicants, for referral bonus payout.
- Track active job advertisement efficacy/candidate quality/response rates and report findings to Global Head of HR.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry recruitment trends, recruitment best practices, effective job boards and other job ad sources, and market rates for Finn Partners positions in various cities the Recruiter supports.
- Conduct Off-Boarding procedures for exiting employees.
- Participate in HR team meetings, projects, activities.
- 3+ years of experience recruiting Public Relations Marketing agency professionals is required. Experience recruiting PR pros in the health, healthcare, pharmaceutical communications space is highly desired.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business Management, or related fields preferred
- Business English language fluency (reading, writing, speaking, listening).
- Experience with key stakeholder/hire leader communications.
- Experience effectively supporting candidates for all position levels in an organization.
- Experience effectively solving recruitment related issues or challenges.
#LI-KM1 #LI-Remote #Li-hybrid
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your prior work experience recruiting PR professionals and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. As Peter Finn says, “We work hard and play nice.”
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 850+ employees, with offices in cities including Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, and Washington D.C. Find us at and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.