Chief Marketing Officer
Digital Marketing Holdings is in search of a passionate, well-rounded Chief Marketing Officer to serve its portfolio of digital marketing agencies (currently 6 companies and growing). This role will be responsible for developing the vision and structure and coordinating and executing strategy of each agency’s internal marketing efforts.
- Focus on immediate Lead Generation for all entities in the portfolio.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to achieve effective lead flow strategy.
- Plan and execute campaigns specific to the overall strategies, objectives, branding, and financial goals of each company.
- Launch and maintain partner programs.
- Focus on improving lead quality and monitoring Cost Per Lead and Cost per Close.
- Provide marketing materials to arm sales teams with tools for better close rates.
- Undertake market research studies and analyze the results to better understand the market and customer tastes.
- Use research to identify likely customers for a product or service specific to each portfolio agency as well as identifying and targeting an ideal client who would be the best fit to work with more than one service at multiple agencies.
- Determine what type of media to use in an advertising campaign.
- Negotiate advertising contracts.
- Defining marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives.
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”.
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.).
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
- Oversee and manage Marketing directors at multiple agencies.
- Determining what type of customers are the best fit for longer term engagements with each agency versus those that will sign up and quit.
- Being an advocate for the sales team giving them the tools and ammo needed to close deals.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications, or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
- Experience in the digital marketing space and in an agency environment
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, lead generation, product promotion etc.).
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
- Ability to apply marketing techniques in both digital and non-digital channels.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Excel and business software (e.g. CRM like HubSpot, Salesforce).
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email and traditional channels for marketing and lead generation.
- Proven track record of generating MQL’s through several channels.
- Proven experience as chief marketing officer, reporting as a number 2 to a CMO, or extensive experience in a similar role.
Posted: Monday, March 14, 2022
Job # 79
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 29 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Colorado Springs, CO