SocialSEO is ranked among the Top 1% of Digital Marketing Agencies in the nation, listed on the Fastest Growing Companies in America two years in a row, voted top place to work, is a Google Premier Partner, and shows no signs of slowing down.
SocialSEO is seeking experienced digital marketing onboarding specialists to onboard and manage client accounts for the first 90 days, before transitioning the accounts over to their permanent account management team. This role is integral in ensuring a smooth, strong start for clients and will be responsible for all client communication, strategy, task delegation and quality assurance, and problem solving during the first 90 days. A key part of the role will be transitioning the client accounts slowly over those 90 days to the permanent account management team. SocialSEO prides itself on delivering a fantastic customer experience and onboarding is the first step of that process.
- Own and manage the client relationship from point of sale the first 90 days.
- Help the customer define their needs and manage their timeline toward seeing value.
- Weekly client communication via Zoom, email, and other platforms.
- Provision all work needed for each account that is onboarding based on the initial strategy set.
- Delegating tasks on the client account to roles best positioned to complete them.
- Deliver client account initiatives on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Highlight potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Successfully transfer your client accounts to their permanent account management team slowly throughout the 90 day window.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- High-level problem-solving ability.
- High level of organization and time management.
- Experience with Monday.com is a plus.
- Experience in digital marketing strongly preferred.
- The ability to shift priorities quickly when necessary.
- 99% of Health Benefits Covered
- Vision and Dental Options
- 401K Matching
- Unlimited, Values Based PTO
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Great Company Culture
To be an innovative digital marketing agency that improves every client’s business, each of our employees’ lives, and impacts our community in a positive way.
In 1996 (before most people even knew what a search engine was), SocialSEO wasn’t a brand or even a company. It was one man: Greg Walthour, in his garage. Since then, SocialSEO has from just offering SEO services to also offering SEM, Social Media, Video, Email Marketing, Amazon services, and more. We’ve been ranked as the Top 1% of Digital Marketing Agencies in the nation, listed on the Fastest Growing Companies in America two years in a row, voted top place to work, are a Google Premier Partner, and show no signs of slowing down.
Hey, Google was made in a garage, so we must be doing something right.
Our culture Is much more than the “stuff” we have here. It’s about our biggest assets, the people! We are a bunch of nerds who are passionate about helping our clients and digital marketing. Our people are our greatest strength, and we treat them as such. Like a big group? Prefer independence? We’ll find a team dynamic that works best for you. Want opportunities? Being in Inc’s 5000 Fastest Growing Firms numerous times, you definitely have room to grow.
But hey… we've got stuff too. We’re known to bring out a cart filled with certain types of beverages on Fridays. We may break out the Cornhole boards from time to time. It’s possible we take ping pong pretty seriously, too. Rock Band, Mortal Kombat, and Smash Bros. have appeared once or twice. Spontaneous pinata destruction isn’t unheard of either. Competitive field days, escape rooms, and festivities? We got them! Hey, work is important, but it’s not the only thing in life.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000 - $75,000
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation $50,000 - $75,000
Posted: Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Job # 81
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 68 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $50,000 - $75,000
Location: Colorado Springs, CO