VELOX Media is on the hunt for a new Internal Recruiter to join our team and manage our full-cycle recruiting processes. We are a high-growth digital marketing agency with a lot of hiring needs.
To be successful in this role you should have extensive knowledge in Human Resources and or Recruiting across many different roles. Your work experience should be heavily saturated in sourcing, interviewing, and evaluating candidates.
Ultimately, you will help us build a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience.
Who are we?
We are an ROI-Focused digital marketing agency. Our clients demand performance and so do we. We are highly analytical and work diligently to determine the best mix of ad placement, platform, technical approach, target, message, call-to-action, and everything else required to scale our clients to the next revenue level.
- Collaborate with leadership and hiring managers to write job descriptions for current and future openings
- Utilize recruiting platforms for managing new hires inbound and outbound. Knowledge using Breezy, Indeed and LinkedIn a major plus.
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Design, implement and manage employee referral programs
- Source candidates through online channels and content (e.g. professional networks, portfolio, professional sites)
- Screen resumes and applications for culture and consistent work history
- Highly professional and organized surrounding updating candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Analyze turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation
- Help new hires onboard
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter, Recruiter, or similar role in a high paced environment
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting and working with a growing company
- Experience using various interview formats (e.g. phone, structured, group)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (e.g. job simulation activities, questionnaires, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and Resume Databases such as Breezy
- Good knowledge of labor laws and best practices around HR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized, proficient, and reliable
- Bachelors, Human Resources or equivalent experience
What's our culture like?
We’re kind of like one big (or small depending on where you’re from) family. We like to work hard and have fun. We’re serious about getting it right and have a lot of laughs along the way. Accountability is huge for us because the buck stops here. We don’t make excuses. We’re persistent and persuasive, thrive on strategy, and "always striving for greatness" is the name of our game.