The SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO strategy for our clients. The SEO Specialist can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
This position will have an extreme focus on collaborating with our team with several search engine digital marketing initiatives. You’ll participate in strategy discussions for yielding more conversions for our clients and help set scaling points.
You should be able to work with our strategic, creative and technical teams to learn the key points of any campaign, and then to go and create and execute the proper SEO strategy. The perfect candidate needs to have a strong analytical mindset, a passion for both marketing and enabling technology, and a track record of quickly learning and applying new marketing technology solutions.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Supplement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- 3+ year’s experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, Moz, SEMRush, Spyfu, SEO PowerSuite)
- Experience working within WordPress, Magento, Shopify CMS
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS along with other website administration
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Casual dress and frequent team building events
- Health Insurance & 401k Options
- In-House Gym
- Personal Training On-Site
- Kombucha On Tap!
What's our culture like?
We’re kind of like one big (or small depending on where you’re from) family. We like to work hard and have fun. We’re serious about getting it right and have a lot of laughs along the way. Accountability is huge for us because the buck stops here. We don’t make excuses. We’re persistent and persuasive, thrive on strategy, and "always striving for greatness" is the name of our game.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 10 Days Ago
Size: Small (11-50)
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000
Location: Boise, ID