Paid Media Manager
Are you a Rockstar at managing digital advertising campaigns? We are on the hunt for the next great addition to the VELOX team. The right person to join our team will be ambitious and motivated to be the best in digital advertising. You should love exploring the newest, latest, and greatest. You’ll also want to share this knowledge with our account managers and, of course, our clients.
We are an ROI-driven agency. Our clients demand performance and so do we. We are highly analytical and work diligently to determine the best mix of ad placement, platform, technical approach, target, message, call-to-action, and everything else required to scale our clients to the next revenue level.
This position will have an extreme focus on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Pinterest, Microsoft Advertising. You’ll participate in strategy discussions for yielding more conversions for our clients and help set scaling points.
You should be able to work with our strategic, creative, and technical teams to learn the key points of any campaign, and then to go and create and execute the campaign. The perfect candidate needs to have a strong analytical mindset, a passion for both marketing and enabling technology, and a track record of quickly learning and applying new marketing technology solutions. There is administrative work related to the position, you’ll need to make sure the numbers all match up for our clients, reporting, and billing.
- Lead bid management strategies for PPC campaigns (ranging from $10k - $500k monthly spend) primarily on Google, with some activity through Facebook, Bing, Yahoo, AdRoll, Amazon.
- Serve as the daily client-facing contact, working with our clients - addressing questions and requests as they arise.
- Build, drive and optimize successful Google, Facebook, and other PPC marketing campaigns
- Drive continued optimization of SEM campaigns through performance analysis, ad copy testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, landing page testing, etc.
- Constant ongoing creation of keywords, display banners, and ad copy
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual and behavioral advertising platforms.
- Work with cross-functional teams on increasing ad relevancy scores and average ad position
- Interpret trends and make recommendations based on client ROI, CPA, CPC, CTR and ROAS
- Ability to effectively work with designers and developers and comfortable laying out a wireframe for a landing page or sketching new banner ads.
- 3+ years in Managing Ad Campaigns
- 2+ years of Google Ads Experience
- 2+ years of Facebook Ads Experience
- A genuine passion for online marketing & paid search/media
- Google Ads & Facebook Ads Certified
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate complex information clearly
- Affiliate marketing experience a plus
- Undergraduate degree in business/marketing or equivalent experience
- Top-Tier Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance (Company Matched)
- Generous 401k (Company Matched)
- Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation & 12 Paid Holidays
- Empowered Work Schedules
- Private Downtown Parking (Company Paid)
- Walking Distance to Greenbelt & BODO
- On-Site Gym & Complimentary Personal Training (Weekly)
- Team Building Events, Catered Lunches & Numerous Company Parties
- Kombucha On Tap!
What's our culture like?
We’re kind of like one big (or small depending on where you’re from) family. We like to work hard and have fun. We’re serious about getting it right and have a lot of laughs along the way. Accountability is huge for us because the buck stops here. We don’t make excuses. We’re persistent and persuasive, thrive on strategy, and "always striving for greatness" is the name of our game.
Posted: 4 Days Ago
Size: Small (11-50)
Salary: $32,000 - $54,333
Location: Boise, ID