Production Designer/Animator - Remote
Lamark Media (“Lamark”) is an integrated digital marketing firm driven by a simple philosophy: create extraordinary marketing campaigns that yield positive, measurable results for their clients and strategic partners. Lamark’s methodology is to create a custom omni-channel strategy that leverages digital marketing assets like a portfolio which can be measured, optimized and scaled for long-term success.
The company was founded in 2009 with the vision of developing a full-service platform that provides a comprehensive suite of digital marketing services in-house with an agnostic approach to driving growth.
The Production Designer/Animator works as an integral part of the creative team bringing high-performing advertising & marketing content to life. This hybrid position spans digital creative production, engaging animated social content and video editing. Strong After Effects & animation skills and the ability to produce effective programmatic (HTML 5 animation) and social video assets is key. If you are a performance advertising guru who understands how motion, imagery and typography work together to create thumb-stopping experiences that drive action and conversion, then we want to hear from you.
- Work with Associate Creative Directors, Writers and Art Directors to produce thumb-stopping motion for social and programmatic advertising
- Produce video for various channels with the support of storyboard concepts and creative direction.
- Maintain and follow best practices for production and organization: versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files—download, edit, log and organize stock footage, and creative assets.
- Organize, multitask, manage deadlines and project details through regular and ongoing communication with Project Managers
- Help ensure quality and accuracy by proofing own work, and revising according to provided feedback.
- Follow brand guidelines and employ technical skills and knowledge to check for accuracy and consistency in layout and text formatting.
- Able to troubleshoot each project to identify and find innovative solutions to remedy potential production issues.
- Work smart by setting effective work goals, establishing priorities, and planning well in order to produce quality work.
- Ability to version, size, prepare and deliver static assets for web, paid marketing, blog, social, app store, and other digital communication channels.
- Build and maintain working files inside a collaborative file structure.
- Continually adopt new tools and practices as the work evolves.
- Share (and document) your knowledge and perspective with your peers.
What You Need:
- 1-3 years as an animation designer in a native digital agency or in-house environment
- An up-to-date understanding of the various social channel platforms trends and best practices
- Strong skills in editing and animating, and knowledge of video technology
- Software skills in order of importance to this position: Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Sketch, BannerSnack, Final Cut Pro, HTML
- Flexible and willing to adapt quickly to project priorities and changes in project scope
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting demands and timelines
- A collaborative mindset and enjoy working with social and paid specialists, writers, and designers
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously via project management tool(s).
Perks & Benefits:
- Incredible company culture - we are passionate about the impact we make every day, we balance freedom with responsibility, and we aim for a consultative, transparent, and communicative approach in both our internal and client relationships
- Diverse and forward-thinking environment
- Great career growth opportunity—you’ll have direct access to agency leadership
- Company-assisted medical insurance programs, life insurance, optional vision and dental insurance programs, and short-term and long-term disability offered
- 401(k) with employer match
Posted: 96 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Boca Raton, FL