Paid Search Specialist- REMOTE
Lamark Media (“Lamark”) is an integrated digital marketing firm driven by a simple philosophy: create extraordinary marketing campaigns that yield positive, measurable results for their clients and strategic partners. Lamark’s methodology is to create a custom omni-channel strategy that leverages digital marketing assets like a portfolio which can be measured, optimized and scaled for long-term success.
The company was founded in 2009 with the vision of developing a full-service platform that provides a comprehensive suite of digital marketing services in-house with an agnostic approach to driving growth.
Our mission is to create more value for others. Our core values inspire us to over-deliver on expectations and to create more success for the partners we serve.
Join our team of smart, passionate, collaborative, results-driven do-ers. We work hard every day to deliver remarkable experiences to our clients, and ultimately, their customers.
Summary: Lamark is looking for a strategic individual to join our performance marketing agency. We promote a collaborative work atmosphere driven by encouraging team building, creativity, and originality with a keen focus on “winning” for our clients. If you are looking to join a fast-paced growing company and want to work with a team of career-minded individuals striving to reach the same goal, then Apply Now!
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for creating, optimizing, and managing E-commerce and/or Lead Generation campaigns.
- Perform daily platform management of Paid Search/Shopping/Display/Video/Local/App accounts on Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and/or other platforms for a variety of verticals.
- Ongoing maintenance and monitoring of bids, costs, budget caps and relevant KPI’s
- Building, scaling, optimizing campaigns leveraging best practices.
- Writing and testing relevant ad copy, assisting with landing page optimization, building and maintaining e-commerce feeds, and working with the creative team on display/retargeting formats.
- Managing and optimizing display network placement lists and other contextual advertising tactics.
- Perform technical audits for new and existing business for pitches and identification of opportunities.
- Cross functional training in and outside of the paid media department.
- Collaborating with the Organic Search (SEO), Paid Social, Programmatic, Creative, and Client Partnerships teams on strategy and results.
- Communicating with clients via Client Partnerships team around results, tests, and needs on a weekly to monthly basis.
- Generating weekly and monthly client reporting for all KPIs, goals, test results, insights, and other initiatives.
- Passion for digital marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate strategy and insights to various audiences.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Flexibility to shift gears and pivot quickly when needed.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 2-5 years of experience in Paid Search, Shopping, and/or Display (SEM).
- Experience with working with large monthly or annual budget accounts is preferred.
- E-commerce and Lead Generation experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics and other reporting tools (Tableau, Lucky Orange, SEMRush, etc.).
- Experience working with SEM ad platforms, data platforms and analytics tools – Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Verizon Media, Google Analytics, Shopify, AdRoll, LiveRamp, Feedonomics, GoDataFeed, Criteo, etc.
- Google Ads & Google Analytics Certifications (will require in first 90 days if not up to date)
- BS/BA degree preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- Incredible company culture - we are passionate about the impact we make every day, we balance freedom with responsibility, and we aim for a consultative, transparent, and communicative approach in both our internal and client relationships
- Diverse and forward-thinking environment
- Great career growth opportunity—you’ll have direct access to agency leadership
- Company-assisted medical insurance programs, life insurance, optional vision and dental insurance programs, and short-term and long-term disability offered
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Bright, collaborative and snacks-stocked office space
PLEASE NOTE: As a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Lamark Media may include phone/video interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 94 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Boca Raton, FL