Associate Creative Director- Digital Advertising- REMOTE
Lamark Media (“Lamark”) is an integrated digital marketing firm driven by a simple philosophy: create extraordinary marketing campaigns that yield positive, measurable results for their clients and strategic partners. Lamark’s methodology is to create a custom omni-channel strategy that leverages digital marketing assets like a portfolio which can be measured, optimized and scaled for long-term success.
The company was founded in 2009 with the vision of developing a full-service platform that provides a comprehensive suite of digital marketing services in-house with an agnostic approach to driving growth. The response in the marketplace has been strong and Lamark is continuing to lead innovation in the space.
As the Associate Creative Director, you’ll manage and guide our Creative Designers, copy team and video/motion studio. You’ll partner with the Creative and Account Management teams and support the Executive Creative Director on all creative operations functions with a focus on efficiencies and team utilization. You will be responsible for the operations and contribute to the conception of unique creative concepts and approaches, working on multiple projects through execution in partnership with Account Managers, Client Partners, and Creative team members.
In collaboration with the Executive Creative Director, you and your team will build ad creative that drives strong performance across paid social and paid search/shopping/display. You'll work on ads, build landing pages, art direct videos and photo shoots, and more. Our vision for the Creative team is to structure a best-in-class hybrid of brand-focused design and data-informed, advertising creative that performs on all channels.
As the Associate Creative Director / Digital, you will:
- Design, develop, guide and consult on all creative strategies for our client portfolio
- Oversee and inspire design team members to push creative boundaries and deliver great work on time
- Apply conceptual, strategic thinking and oversight to all media-based creative projects to ensure maximum results against performance KPIs, creative briefs, and client expectations
- Assess individual team members’ abilities and work with Product Ops to match the right talent to the right work. Work with the ECD to study and model team utilization to identify needs for staffing, training and coach-and-council
- Lead multiple projects; oversee planning, concept development, design and implementation; assign tasks and monitor progress
- Understand and work within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, user experience, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule
- Manage our creative production studio: oversee video production, photography, and all asset creation that strike a balance between speed and quality in video work, HTML ads, and animation.
- Produce consistent, professional design work and demonstrate a strong understanding of design principles, layout, typography, color and aesthetics
- Conceptualize and execute designs of various-sized advertising creative that is customized to match each client’s design standards
- Manage edits to ads as requested and work with account teams to troubleshoot when issues arise
- Conceptualize and manage landing pages, quizzes and other tactics to improve conversion rates post-click
- Self-manage workload; prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Work quickly while maintaining high-quality standards in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Work cross-functionally with Account Management team, Sales, and Marketing to ensure we're displayed as a world-class creative agency
- Maintain design skills on a technical and artistic level by utilizing training tools, working with peers and staying up-to-date on current design trends
- Help sell creative services during the pitch process
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- 5+ years of agency experience
- Excellent writing, grammar and communications skills
- Problem-solver mindset, heavy attention to detail and flawless execution on all assigned tasks
- Able to prioritize ruthlessly and can manage multiple projects at once
- Strong interest in advertising and team management
- Team player, eager to learn, proactive, adaptable and flexible
- Possess a "can-do" and "will-do" attitude
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Incredible company culture - we are passionate about the impact we make every day, we balance freedom with responsibility, and we aim for a consultative, transparent, and communicative approach in both our internal and client relationships
- Diverse and forward-thinking environment
- Great career growth opportunity—you’ll have direct access to agency leadership
- Company-assisted medical insurance programs, life insurance, optional vision and dental insurance programs, and short-term and long-term disability offered
- 401(k) with employer matching
At Lamark Media, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and high integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out; especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Lamark Media, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
PLEASE NOTE: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Lamark Media may include phone/video interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 87 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Location: Boca Raton, FL