Performance Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our growing Digital & Insights team. If you are passionate about using data to drive B2B marketing and communications strategies, you might be the person we are looking for.
Finn Partners Singapore is an integrated marketing agency, offering a full suite of B2B communication services spanning public relations, digital marketing, content marketing, marketing analytics and insights, and social media marketing.
As part of your day-to-day job, you will:
- Provide data-driven research, insights, and strategic advice to clients to help them achieve their marketing objectives
- Plan and manage paid search, social, programmatic, ABM, content syndication, and nurture campaign to meet key performance metrics
- Manage and own client relationships and identify opportunities for upsell and cross-sell of our services
- Plan media budgets, analyse, and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Collaborate with content and creative teams to develop relevant ads for campaigns, and guide A/B testing to identify what works best
- Work with our marketing operations team to optimise campaign performance to improve return on investment, and achieve efficient Cost per Acquisition (CPA)
- Analyse and report on the performance of the digital marketing campaigns
- Test new digital platforms and keep abreast of the latest trends and developments in digital/performance marketing
We are looking for someone who:
- At least 6 years of regional digital marketing experience in an agency
- Proven experience in the planning and setup of digital marketing campaigns in APAC (experience in the China, Korea, and Japan markets is an advantage)
- Experience in setting up campaigns on different digital platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, WeChat, Baidu, Weibo, Naver etc
- Google certification with hands-on experience in marketing tools such as DV360, Search 360, Campaign Manager, Data Studio, Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc
- Strong research and analytics skills with a love for data
- Good understanding of the latest digital/performance marketing techniques, tools, and metrics
- Strong project and team management skills with ability to identify, manage and resolve issues
- Goal-oriented, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Quick reflexes and out-of-the-box thinking mindset
- Most importantly, we want someone who cares deeply about the work they do, to whom good-enough is never good enough. We don’t just want our clients to like you, we want them to love you.
We’re committed to building a healthy, happy team, starting with:
- 20 days of annual leave
- 4 days of mental health leave annually (no questions asked)
- FINN-ishing early once a month to rest, relax, and recharge
- Flexible working arrangements (in terms of hours, locations, and outfits)
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A well-stocked pantry
- Lots of fun, laughter, and love
What's great about FINN?
Work hard. Have fun. No drama. We are the most un-agency agency you will ever work for, largely because we were founded by two geeks who simply didn’t know better.
FINN offers the best of both worlds — the heritage of a homegrown agency, plus a global network spanning 20 cities. We’re proud of our 1,000-strong team around the world and believe (relentlessly) in the work we do.
With us, you’ll get to support some of the biggest (and seriously cool) companies in the world. Uncover the world of endless transformation and get behind the latest technologies in every industry — from cybersecurity to healthcare.
Will it be fun? You better believe it. Check out our Facebook page and find out more about the kinds of things we get up to.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 14 Days Ago
Size: Large (501-1,000)
Location: New York, NY