Associate Channel Planner
ASSOCIATE CHANNEL PLANNER
Join Small Army, A Finn Partners- company and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated marketing firms in the world. Whether you’re working furiously in a room by yourself, collaborating in a group, or attending one of our many offsite enrichment opportunities, Small Army wants you to leave work every day feeling inspired and empowered.
Small Army, A Finn Partners company is currently seeking an Associate Channel Planner that is organized, possesses very strong attention to detail, and has a passion for content planning. He/she will be supporting both the Paid Media and Engagement teams in bringing attention-grabbing and successful campaigns to life, and will continue to hone their media planning and buying skills.
- Support teammates in strategy, media planning, and execution
- Manage content audits across all client channels (social, email, organic, paid)
- Manage paid and organic social media for multiple clients, with an eye for content/copy-writing
- Manage email client platform(s); working closely with Creative to stay on top of content needed
- Execute a wide variety of online media (including display, video, paid social, paid search, digital audio, content marketing, email marketing, native, etc) and/or offline media (print, TV, radio, OOH)
- Manage the RFP process and full implementation of approved media buys
- Oversee trafficking and tracking of full campaigns
- Update pacing sheets and implement optimizations on a regular basis
- Campaign performance reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Track media performance using DCM and/or other media tools
- Track website analytics using Google Analytics
- Learn the latest media platforms/tools
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Internship experience, advertising or media agency a plus
- 0-2 years’ work experience, advertising or media agency a plus
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- G Suite (sheets, docs, slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat)
- Google Marketing platform a plus (Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and perform under tight deadlines
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.
Posted: 89 Days Ago
Size: Large (501-1,000)
Location: New York, NY
Education: Bachelor Degree