Social Media Strategist, Integrated Marketing
FINN Partners is looking for a Social Media Strategist in our Nashville office to join its rapidly growing Integrated Marketing team. The team supports a variety of accounts throughout the agency. The Social Media Strategist will be responsible for the implementation of paid and organic social media strategies, community management, influencer marketing, and reporting.
The FINN team thrives on collaboration, and so we are looking for a strong team player who is comfortable taking the reins on community management, tracking against key client business goals and KPIs. Attention to detail should be apparent in all aspects of your work. The ideal candidate blends creativity and curiosity with structure and strategy. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable sharing insights with clients and internal teams, while working on the frontline to support day-to-day program functions.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Excellent multitasking skills
- 5+ years’ experience working in social media in an agency setting or in-house
- Demonstrated successes in social media campaigns, influencer programs, and paid social
- Exceptionally strong writing skills (blog posts, social content, ad copy, etc.)
- Command of social media workflow, monitoring and measurement tools
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Client management experience
- Expertise in paid social
- Ability to offer creative insight for social graphics, design skills are a plus
- Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars.
- While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
- About Finn Partners:
- Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
- We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
- Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
- Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 87 Days Ago
Size: Large (501-1,000)
Location: New York, NY
Education: Bachelor Degree