FINN Partners’ Integrated Marketing practice is searching for a few great Account Executives to join our quickly growing team to help us in our never-ending mission to provide our clients the award-winning, globally recognized service we’re known for delivering.
We work hard. We play nice. And we have a lot of fun while we do it. The benefits are fantastic, too!
The ideal Integrated Marketing Account Executive is a driven, eagle-eyed, and process-oriented generalist with experience working in marketing and/or advertising with a focus in digital and social media. You can write. You can think critically. You know a lot about digital marketing and social media, and you’re hungry to learn even more. There’s no task you can’t jump in to help complete, no project too big or small to support any of our teams, and you thrive in an environment where each day can go in any direction.
Here at FINN, you’ll have the opportunity to work with all of our teams, ranging from content and planning to account management, and across a wide range of our clients, from large to small, and across all practices and industries.
If showing up for a dynamic and exciting job where no two days are ever the same is on your wish list–please reach out!
What you’ll do:
- Work integrally with all internal team members to facilitate the process of developing great work
- Manage multiple smaller projects and support more senior account leads on more complex projects
- Provide client service and cross-team support by attending meetings and taking detailed notes, drafting recaps, handling scheduling and logistics, preparing client status agendas, and drafting client-facing notes
- Develop, edit, and proofread materials, including social media content and ads, website and email copy, spreadsheets, slide decks, and other materials
- Support the conducting of research, compiling and analyzing data for client documents and reports
- Support social media analysis, monitoring, and listening via 3rd party tools, and create reports and round-ups as needed
- Work with others to develop client-facing reports and support new business presentations
- Contribute to creation of strategy decks and documents that meet key client objectives
- Identify and monitor real-time trends and provide creative brainstorming against potential client activations or engagement opportunities
- Effectively create and present work with project teams
- Assist with project management/workflow system data entry and reporting
What you CAN do:
- Explore opportunities within Integrated Marketing to grow your skills and learn all-new ones (UX, CRM, Marketing, SEO, Paid Media, Social Media, Account Management and Client Relations, Video Production, Design, etc.)
- Incubate and pitch your own passion projects and ideas with management support
- Contribute to team, practice, and agency culture to help create the workplace you will love to work in
- Attend conferences, classes, and events with practice area financial support and investment
What you’ll get:
- More days off than you’ll know what to do with (Holidays, Summer Fridays, annual vacation days, personal days, sick days, week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day, etc.)
- 401K with discretionary corporate matching contributions
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Discretionary annual bonus based on agency performance
- Work from home policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual wellness benefit
- Transit benefits
What we’re looking for:
- Roughly 2 years of relevant experience in a digital marketing or advertising agency, OR digital marketing experience for a brand or company
- An ability to handle multiple assignments (and accounts) at once, work quickly and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A desire to do good work and be a good person
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Reliable self-organization systems
- Demonstrated research and problem-solving skills
- The strong desire to work with a team to achieve group objectives
- Knowledge of, and comfort with, Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, project management software, content management systems, and…
- The ability to quickly learn tools and applications you are not familiar with
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 93 Days Ago
Size: Large (501-1,000)
Salary: $55,000 - $75,000
Location: New York, NY