Marketing Technology Analyst, Integrated Marketing
Finn’s Marketing technology team brings together the best of Finn's digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses. The team is currently seeking a Marketing Technology Analyst.
The Marketing Technology Analyst will develop and implement innovative marketing technology solutions to fit the unique needs of our clients. You will collaborate with clients and colleagues to gather client business requirements and convert these into technical solutions. You will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of these solutions with our development team. Additionally, you will constantly use creative problem-solving skills and technical expertise to ensure that the implemented solutions are operational and secure throughout the client engagement.
If you are passionate about the intersection of user experience and data analysis and enjoy working on a team where you are empowered to deliver on your vision, you’ll love this role. As part of this group, you'll be working on the modernization of the marketing technology and data stack, advanced measurement and analytics, and the intersection of technology and the marketing operating model.
- Have 3 to 5 years of experience assessing, designing, and delivering marketing
- Deep understanding of marketing technology and ad-tech landscape and players including integration with DSP's and bidding engines
- Experience in UX that spans multiple disciplines, such as User Research, Information Architecture, Content Strategy, Interaction Design, and or UI Development.
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate complex ideas to clients, team members, and managers through appropriate assets (i.e. sketches, wireframes, prototypes, documentation, spreadsheets, sitemaps, user flows, data flows, and personas).
- Experience that includes managing 1st and 3rd party data and use of customer data platforms, DMP's, A/B testing, cross channel campaign management, and decision-ing engines
- Experience in leading evaluations and vendor selection, including writing business requirements
- Experience with marketing measurement tools focused on attribution and performance management
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (pivot tables, Excel, Google Sheet, SPSS, etc) a plus.
- Technology, data, and analytics solutions to clients at scale
- Be data-driven thinkers and problem solvers
- Hands-on knowledge of ad serving systems and advertising tracking technologies, especially Google, tag management solutions (Google Tag Manager & Tealium), and preferably cloud-based clean rooms (ADH).
- Feel comfortable working with business, IT, and marketing stakeholders
- Demonstrate the ability to think quickly and critically on a broad range of marketing technology and digital marketing topics across various verticals
- Be certificated in digital marketing analytics, inbound marketing, marketing automation, search engine optimization, customer experience, demand generation, and/or content strategy.
- Partner with Demand Generation, Web, Product Marketing, Paid media etc to run boundary-less omnichannel campaigns using the Martech stack
- Deep knowledge of best-in-class Marketing Technology stacks and best practice business processes.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience.
- Ability to develop comprehensive configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
- Assess client needs and configure bi-directional integrations between Salesforce and other business applications.
- Advise and mentor staff on both general best practices for Salesforce implementation and scaling efforts, as well as how to best meet project and client-specific needs.
- Hubspot, Marketo, or Eloqua experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
- Have familiarity with data visualization/BI tools like Datorama, Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, communication skills, and an ability to deliver client-facing presentations.
What You'll Do
You will provide a distinctive level of subject matter expertise on how to architect and deliver marketing technology and data strategies that accelerate customer acquisition and customer value by increasing customer engagement and personalization.
- Work closely with our account and development teams to define, plan and build complex web applications for our clients.
- Lead clients and project teams through discovery to explore problem definition, build strategies and plan for comprehensive, user-centered solutions.
- Gather, document and manage requirements with a user-centered approach.
- Wireframes and prototypes to drive exploration and create a shared understanding around requirements.
- Knowledge of industry tools for creating documentation and assets to capture and communicate ideas
- Support the strategy and solution development for specific components of the tech stack, and you’ll help guide clients on technology solution choices, selection criteria and vendor trade-offs.
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your recruitment prior work experience, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 12 Days Ago
Size: Large (501-1,000)
Location: New York, NY
Education: Professional Certificate