Market Research Field Services Manager
Anthology Marketing Group, A FINN Partners Company, is looking for a Field Services Manager to join its Honolulu team. The ideal candidate is a resourceful, self-starter who shares our Work Hard-Play Nice values and cannot wait to be part of our bustling and collaborative Research team. In-office work required.
Why FINN? We’ve earned “Best Agency to Work for” kudos, in part because we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance; wellness reimbursement,
- Insanely generous paid vacation with extra time off during the summer and office closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Flexible work-from-home schedules and office hours
- A truly fun and collaborative “work hard, play nice” environment
- Hires, onboards, and trains survey interviewers and focus group recruiters.
- Remains available at all times for staff questions and concerns.
- Provides employees with guidance in handling difficult problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Provides helpful feedback and positive communication to motivate interviewers.
- Evaluates staff effectiveness and performance annually or on an as-needed basis.
- Leads call center team meetings.
- Prepares and issues work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments for call center staff.
- Manages office supplies and tracks expenses of the call center.
- Prepares reports as requested.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of supervision experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends as needed.
To Apply for This Position:
Please apply by uploading your resume, cover letter, your portfolio (with samples of your professional work) and state your desired target salary in US Dollars.
About FINN Partners
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington D.C.
Anthology is Hawai‘i’s largest and most experienced marketing communications company. Headquartered in Honolulu and with an office in Guam, the company offers a team of best-in-practice specialists providing services in public relations, advertising, digital marketing and development, research and social media. For more information, visit AnthologyGroup.com.