Account Supervisor, Professional Services
Account Supervisor, Professional Services (Location: Chicago, Detroit or remote considered)
As an Account Supervisor on our Professional Services team, you will help our client leaders find new ways to demonstrate brand value, connect them with unique media opportunities and make them stand out at a time when so many firms look, feel and sound so alike. From private equity firms to consulting firms, financial institutions to law firms, our work spans content strategy, crisis communications and media relations.
FINN Partners is one of the fastest-growing global, independent agencies. We serve clients through a powerful combination of hands-on partnership, highly specialized expertise, and a values-driven culture that champions integrity, collaboration, and innovation — always leading with a heart and a conscience.
- Own day-to-day client experience; develop and cultivate relationships with clients, media, partners and stakeholders
- Recommend insight-driven strategic programs and media activations that meet the clients’ business and communications objectives and goals
- Develop media strategy documents, goals, media targets, pitch angles and media materials that are strong in both structure and AP style, and require minimal input from senior team leadership
- Oversee operational performance of accounts to ensure quality work, budget adherence, and on-time deliverables
- Provide counsel and offer problem-solving solutions throughout program execution
- Manage account administration duties such as billing and financial reporting
- Review materials (e.g., pitch letters, news releases, newsletters, brand messaging, social copy/content)
- Manage and mentor team members providing consistent feedback and developing growth and career goals
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in professional services and B2B marketing communications with expertise in law firms, legal technology, private equity and consulting firms. Bonus if it was at a law firm or in an agency environment.
- Showcased success pitching stories to trade and top-tier media outlets
- Track record of leading effective campaigns and programs that have advanced client business goals
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication that is clear, concise and direct
- Experience managing account finances including staffing, billing, and managing freelancers against a scope of work
- Passion for professional services and ongoing desire to continually focus on strengthening client relationships, ensuring they know our value
FINN Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. FINN Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
FINN Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2020 and in 2015, “Best Agency to Work For” in 2013 and “Best New Agency” in 2012 by the industry’s Holmes Report. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will respond to the applications most closely aligned with the requirements of this position.