Partner Sales Manager
Reporting to the Director of Partner Sales, the Partner Sales Manager (PSM) is responsible for managing all aspects of their Partner Sales and lead generation process as it pertains to his or her specific team. Major duties include: daily coaching of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to achieve metric performance goals; providing management communications to the Director; monitoring & reporting on sales metrics; and managing the salesforce administration process.
- Maintain a minimum average of 90% to appointment goal, while meeting and exceeding goals in Quality, Data Collection, and Dialing.
- Ensure fulfillment of high-quality product leading to 96% Organic Retention.
- Owns and creates atmosphere of high energy through management of team and documentation of team roles.
- 100% ownership of a minimum of 90% or higher map meetings conducted and documented monthly with all direct reports.
- Spends portion of their day developing and training their team members in key areas to increase employee performance, morale, and retention.
- Handles all corrective action and PTO management.
- Works with Pipeline Performance Manager and Senior Pipeline Performance Manager to improve activity-based results and meet all daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Ensures monthly account allocations are completed on time for the operations department.
- Live monitors calling to ensure intentional dials are being made for our clients.
- Ensures any client feedback is addressed by updating call guides and Qualified Appointment Sheets.
- Listening and scoring Appointment calls and non-appointment calls to help drive quantity and quality of leads.
- Lead from the front by making a minimum of 15 calls per day, with a goal of 1 set appointment per day.
- Monitors that all Abstrakt Policies are followed on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with Abstrakt sales process and sales pipeline management.
- Ability to coach and motivate team members to increase productivity and hit client commitments and contractual obligations.
- Ability to maintain a positive and upbeat attitude at all times.
- An unfailing can-do personality and a desire to learn new things.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and proven track record for high attendance (minimal daysmissed).
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- High degree of flexibility to enable taking advantage of developing or changing market conditions.
- Excellent organizational skills with a high sense of urgency and attentive to detail.
- Must work well in a team environment and maintain adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- University degree or college diploma in business or a related field.
- Minimum of 6 months in the Pipeline Performance Manager Role or the Partner Account Manager role unless has more than 2+ years of previous Sales Management experience.
- 2+ years of leadership experience or training/coaching high performing employees.
- Highly proficient computer skills including email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint