Paid Media Associate
If you’re ready to take a step forward in your career and love a challenge, join our Paid Digital Team as one of our Paid Media Associates. We are not the typical run-of-the-mill agency; we operate in a high volume, fast-paced setting with a focus on performance. High Level Marketing serves small to medium businesses in competitive markets with a need and desire to grow. We are in the business of predictable outcomes, fueling growth by driving customer acquisition and filling open capacity for our clients. We have grown our paid search department by double digits in 2021; we’re looking for a talented Paid Associate to join our team to continue forward momentum!
As a Paid Media Associate, you will gain a significant amount of experience in a very short amount of time. We shorten the learning curve by encouraging extreme ownership and a fail-fast approach. However, we WIN as a TEAM and we also FAIL LEARN as a team. You will have the ability to collaborate with paid media experts, supporting new strategies while being able to work independently on paid media projects.
The Paid Media Associate collaborates with the paid media team on accounts, working within Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and various campaign tools. You should also possess the ability to create and support PPC/Digital Advertising campaigns from end-to-end in various platforms and/or be willing to learn additional platforms. You will set up and QA new campaigns. Must have Google Ads Editor experience (bulk edits). Run regular analysis to provide deeper insights on trends and identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Proven ability to build advertising campaigns, in Google Ads and various platforms.
- Passionate, results-driven, innovative and collaborative individual, with the ability to take ownership of your work, with an enthusiasm for all things paid search.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills to analyze/execute campaigns in various platforms and markets
- Understanding of digital marketing KPI’s such as Leads, Revenue, or Profit with a focus on ROAS, Cost/Conversion, etc..
- Organized, polished communication skills and exceptional project and time management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Energized by change; adaptable, agile, able to pivot to reflect changing processes and technology, industry evolution, and client requirements.
- Follow industry trends to develop innovative solutions that will keep us and our clients at the forefront of the paid media space.
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment, with the ability to work efficiently and streamline and automate laborious tasks
- Team player, with a can-do attitude and a willingness to jump in and help the team as needed.
- Overall positive attitude with the ability to switch gears in a fast-paced environment.
Experience, Education and Required Key Skills
- At least 1-2 years of experience building PPC/Digital Advertising campaigns
- BA in Marketing, Business or a related field, BS in Business or a related field or have relevant work experience
- Google Ads Certification, GA Certification, FB Blueprint Certification a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Ads Editor
- Reporting software such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, or similar platforms
- Proficient in Google Suite and specifically in Google Sheets (able to perform vlookups, create pivot tables, and build mapping for reports is a must)
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives
- Experience working with a bid management tool a plus.
- Google Ads Scripts and SQL experience a plus.
- Experience with Zapier, Shape, Canva, or Unbouce a plus
- Characteristics we love:
- Eager to learn, execute and win
Pay and Benefits:
- $45,000 - $55,000 Pay Range (salary + bonus) commensurate with experience, skills, education, and/or training (Talented individuals have plenty of room for advancement in a rapidly growing environment)
- Personal Development & Training opportunities
- Peer to Peer Bonus Program
- Flexible PTO Plan
- Flexible working schedule
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Remote Options
- *NEW* Summer Fridays!!
Equal Opportunity Employment
High Level Marketing is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 20 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
Location: Montgomery, AL