Analyst, Activate Solutions
About Ovative Group
Ovative Group is the premier independent media and measurement firm in the United States. We help change makers, in fast-growing, customer-centric organizations across industries reinvent their marketing and measurement programs. We leverage our media, measurement, and consulting capabilities to help brands like Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman, Facebook, The Home Depot, CVS, Disney, and UnitedHealth Group transform their media and marketing programs. Our proprietary approach to measuring and optimizing marketing investment decisions,Enterprise Marketing Return (EMR),is disrupting the industry and setting the gold standard for customer and marketing strategy, activation, and measurement.
Recognized six consecutive years on Star Tribune’s list of Top 150 Workplaces and four years on Inc.5000’s list of the fastest growing private companies in America, we pride ourselves in always overdelivering for our clients, our teams, and our communities.
About the Role
The Analyst, Activate Solutions position is a truly unique opportunity to drive impact at a fast-growing company that has the highest standards for talent, client success, and fun. This person will work with our client-facing teams and data engineering group to build reports that unlock valuable insights for internal teams and clients. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and loves to investigate and solve challenges that result in automating and driving efficiency for our internal teams. This candidate must be detail-oriented, comfortable supporting multiple work streams and be able to think critically to identify risks and opportunities for driving automation of reporting at scale. Their role will play a pivotal role in helping Ovative efficiently scale our business.
Build effective, efficient reporting solutions at scale:
- Work with channel stakeholders to gain deep understanding of their needs and use cases. Use those insights to build new cross-channel and channel level reporting
- Support stakeholder training and troubleshooting for reporting solutions.
- Enable client-level customization of reporting without sacrificing repeatability and our ability to scale solutions. This requires deep understanding of use cases and user stories.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and advocate for report customization where it matters and balance that with our need to scale across a diverse client portfolio.
- Ensure our solutions reflect best-in-class security and usability standards, drive actionable insights, and allow client and channel teams to customize and own their data.
- Migrate all Activate clients to our new reporting solution. Continually improve and maintain existing reporting solutions to drive better insights, time savings, and confidence in our reporting solutions at scale.
Collaborate across multiple teams and stakeholders:
- This is a highly collaborative role, working with internal teams including Client teams, Data Engineering, Measurement Solutions, Product and Channel teams to:
- Understand user needs and constraints
- Leveraging the insights gained to create and drive adoptions of new, consistent reporting standards
- Unlock value for our Activate team members and clients to deliver time-savings and valuable reporting views in the most efficient manner
- Educate and train our users how to use our tools and reports in the best way.
Adopt and advocate for user-centered design principles
- Learn to translate user feedback into clear outcomes and requirements
- Gather user feedback to gain a deeper understanding of user / stakeholder needs.
- Learn to quantity impact and prioritize against desired outcomes
- Use these user-centric insights to Influence the future of our reporting solutions
- Excel experience
- Google Data Studio or Tableau experience
- SQL experience
- Familiarity with paid media metrics and key performance indicators
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time
At Ovative, we offer a transparent view into three core components of your total compensation package: Base Salary, Annual Bonus, and Benefits. The salary range for this position below is inclusive of an annual bonus.Actual offers are made with consideration for relevant experience and anticipated impact. Additional benefits information is provided below.
For our Analyst positions, our compensation ranges from $48,000 to $72,000, which is inclusive of a 10% bonus.
Benefits of Working at Ovative Group
We provide strong, competitive, holistic benefits that understand the importance of your life inside and out of work
Culture matters and we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace three-years running because of it. We demand trust and transparency from each other. We believe in doing the hard and complicated work others put off. We’re open in communication and floor plan. We’re flat – our interns sit next to VPs, our analysts work closely with senior leaders, and our CEO interacts with every single person daily. Put together, these elements help foster an environment where smart people can support each other in performing to their highest potential.
Compensation and Insurance:
We strive to hire and retain the best talent in the Twin Cities. Paying fair, competitive compensation, with a large bonus incentive, and phenomenal health insurance is an important part of this mix. We’re rewarded fairly and when the company performs well, we all benefit.
Tangible Amenities We Enjoy:
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Free parking and on-site fitness center with locker rooms
- Sabbatical program
- Charitable giving via our time and a financial match program
- Shenanigan’s day
Working at Ovative won’t be easy, but if you like getting your hands dirty, driving results, and being surrounded by the best talent, it’ll be the most rewarding job you’ll ever have. If you think you can make us better, we want to hear from you!
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 20 Days Ago
Size: Mid-size (51-499)
Salary: $48,000 - $72,000
Location: Minneapolis, MN