Upgrow is hiring for a passionate PPC (paid search and/or paid social ads) expert who loves working in a fast-paced agency environment, and is obsessed with delivering results! You are someone who is talented in data-driven decision making, writing compelling direct response copy, and strategic in knowing what to do in achieving results.
Here’s what you’ll get with Upgrow:
- Full Ownership- We trust our team to deliver results and empower them to make the right decisions. We care more about results than what you do - no micromanagement included.
- Small Agile Team- No red tapes, no politics. We’re focused on speed and agility on execution.
- Growth & Learning- You’ll experience working with cool companies in awesome industries, and learn to utilize cutting-edge marketing technologies. There’s never a dull moment!
- Awesome People- You’ll be working with smart people who are humble and willing to help each other out to get things done. No more working with jerks!
If you're looking for the excitement and creativity of an early-stage company with the stability and structure of an experienced agency, then you're going to love this opportunity!
We are a growth-focused digital marketing agency supporting a variety of clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies with SEO, PPC, social media marketing, web design, and web analytics.Our agency takes a full-funnel approach to marketing that delivers results for clients.
We embrace remote working and have a fully distributed team across the US. Your work hours will be required to overlap significantly with Pacific time.
- Own the optimization and management across PPC channels (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads) to scale and achieve/exceed KPI targets for clients, across Search, Display and Social Media.
- Manage Search, Shopping, Display, Remarketing, App Install and Video advertising campaigns.
- Manage paid social ad campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Conduct keyword research to identify relevant keywords to formulate strategic account structure.
- Conduct paid social audience research to identify relevant target users in a structured ad account.
- Plan and develop compelling ad copy to drive performance while adhering to client’s brand guidelines.
- Plan and develop A/B experiments to derive learnings and improve account performance.
- Use Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended to improve paid search performance and meet client goals.
- Analyze data to draw extract insights and transform those insights into actionable changes that will accelerate performance.
- Manage multiple client accounts simultaneously across various industry verticals.
- Manage client relationships in developing, communicating, and executing on strategy and tactics, as well as regular reporting on performance.
- Implement conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager and integrate UTM tracking.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years experience in Google Ads/Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and/or Facebook Ads
- Experience managing budgets over $20,000/mo.
- Strong proficiency with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, charts).
- Ability to implement conversion pixel tracking, as well as integrate UTM tagging for Google Analytics.
- Ability to work well remotely with a distributed team across multiple time zones.
- Highly organized, motivated and a self-starter (you know what to do without guidance or instruction).
- Strong ownership of work, reliable and able to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Strong communication, teamwork skills and excellent attention to detail.
- A data-driven approach to decision-making with an insatiable desire to achieve results.
- Google Ads Certified - Search, Display & Measurement.
- Google Analytics Certified.
- Experience with conversion rate optimization on landing pages.
- Experience at an agency or startup, or as a consultant.
- Experience in remote working.
- Competitive salary ($45K to $60K/year dependent on experience)
- Bonuses including incentives and annual performance
- Medical, vision & dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K matching
- 3 weeks paid vacation, plus company holidays - PTO also increases with tenure
- Build a business from the ground up!
Please include a cover letter with your application for consideration.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 29 Days Ago
Size: Small (11-50)
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000
Location: San Francisco, CA
Education: Bachelor Degree