Sr. Associate, Paid Social
Job Function: Social
Location: New York, United States
Job Ref#: 14051Description & Requirements
Position SummaryWho we are: Reprise is among the media industry’s fastest growing digital agencies servicing Fortune 500 brands –thanks to our culture of innovation, excellence, personal growth, and fun. As the global performance marketing agency of IPG Mediabrands, we are obsessed with Customer Flow, the continuous movement of customers along the path to purchase. Our purpose is to help brands build and accelerate Customer Flow, and we offer deep expertise in digital crafts required to move customers along that journey. Who you are: You’re a dynamic paid social expert who executes and supports campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, organization, and management. Passionate and driven, you excel at developing, optimizing, and communicating best-in-class digital programs across paid social and enjoy bringing campaigns to life for your clients. You’re excited to grow your media career at an agency which values fresh ideas and creative thinking.
- Ensuring campaign shells are built to client specifications and are properly QA'ed
- Formatting reporting data and compiling insights Train associates on platform execution
- Understand client goals and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical strategies, technologies, and analyzation of data
- Brainstorm and research targeting and copy ideas for specific campaigns, including new betas and opportunities with our partners
- Set-up promoted paid social posts, including coordination of assets between creative agencies, client teams, and other partners
- First point of contact for client communications, escalating as necessary
- Lead status & reporting calls both internally and with client/social platform partners
- Optimize, test, and maintain paid social advertising campaigns
- Work with associate on development of end of campaign reports and crafting insights which is provided to the client
- QA associate work when applicable, including campaign builds, Prisma & other billing related items, reports, etc.
- Draft POVs on potential paid social opportunities to pitch to the client
- First point of contact for billing needs, including client budgets and reconciling all campaigns to ensure that client receives all planned media and is invoiced/credited properly
Desired Skills & ExperienceEducation:
- Bachelor's degree or related work experience
- 2+ years of experience in Paid Social
- Agency experience preferred
- Familiarity with 3rd-party tracking vendors and integrating with social platforms
- Strong working understanding of the Paid Social platforms, including major players and supporting technology Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ads, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, primarily Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to understand high-level client goals and how they translate into paid media strategy when applied via online technologies
- Experience executing paid social media accounts with diverse objectives and budget amounts
- Understanding of full funnel tactics in paid social from Upper funnel down to direct response strategies and tactics
Wage and Benefits
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, flex spending, life insurance, disability, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and paid family benefits to support you and your family. To give you the ability to better meet your personal needs, and in support of your physical and emotional well-being, you will receive discretionary time off days and company-wide Appreciation Weeks and Wellness Days.
We also offer a competitive Total Compensation package, including a competitive salary and eligibility for an annual discretionary incentive award or a relevant incentive award.
The salary range for this position is $70,000 to $75,000. Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, tenure and standing with the Company (applicable to current employees), as well as the employee’s/applicant’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications.
It is the policy of Mediabrands, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Mediabrands, please email [email protected] About Us
Why join us: You’ll work hard, grow and recharge. Our diverse business offers various opportunities to grow your career across Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO, eCommerce, and Strategy, amongst others. We provide tools to support your career ambitions that include mentorship programs, learning modules and professional skills trainings. You’ll have the opportunity to drive social impact with our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council to create meaningful change in our communities.
In addition to working with some of the world’s most dynamic and recognized brands, you will enjoy incredible benefits such as unlimited time off, multiple health/wellness days, extra-long holiday weekends, various perks, discounts, and benefits provided by our clients and an incredible office culture.
Other Jobs You Might Be Interested In
Posted: 42 Days Ago
Size: Very Large (1,001-5,000)
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000
Location: New York, NY
Education: Bachelor Degree